Brunswick GC III for sale in Los Angeles foothills area

Franky

woman I said NO!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
UPDATED DESCRIPTION AND CRAIGSLIST AD AGAIN

I moved out of the Los Angeles area so I'm selling this fairly new acquisition. Check out the craigslist posting if your interested:

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tag/597460587.html

Send email to the email address in the ad with your phone number and I'll get in touch with you and answer any questions you have.

Attachments

• gc-small.jpg
    gc-small.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 400
Last edited:

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Brrrr, my arse! I've got a GC3 for sale in Chicago, and that, my friend, is BRRRRR!

Good luck with your sale. What's up with the white base & ball return box?

Franky

woman I said NO!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weeeeell I guess you got me there on the coldness. I guess I'm just a soft SoCal boy at heart who wants to wear shorts and sandals in the middle of winter. What can I say.

I left the ball return and legs off-white for a more classic look like those at Hard Times, Bellflower. I liked it.

half fast bankr said:
Brrrr, my arse! I've got a GC3 for sale in Chicago, and that, my friend, is BRRRRR!

Good luck with your sale. What's up with the white base & ball return box?

Franky

woman I said NO!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know where that is, as I gave the In-n-Out at Lowell and Foothill some respectable business. :rolleyes:

poolhustler said:
I live in Tujunga, top of Lowell Ave area.

Good luck in NorCal and stay warm !!!!!

Russ.......

DarkArtist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow, that's nice!!

Seeing that Ernesto and Oscar worked on it, I don't doubt your table is top notch. They were servicing the tables at my local room in Torrance last Christmas day, and they're very meticulous. They do beautiful work.

I live in an apartment, so I'd have to dump all the living room furniture to make room. Maybe...Heheh.

Good luck!