ccb,az,pool friends

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Due to a recent medical event, have been told by Dr. to rest and avoid stress.

I did post a few times in the last few days, but this was not good for me.

I do appreciate a lot of people on the forums who have been kind to me and supportive. I consider many of you to be friends.

I wish I were different, but when people I like are hurling insults at each other, this does register in my body as stress.

So if you dont see me much until I am stronger, it is not because I do not appreciate people on the forums who have been kind to me, because I do.

In the meantime, rackm'

Laura

Celtic

AZB's own 8-ball jihadist
Silver Member
Ack! take it easy BW. These boards should not be taken that seriously, most argueing and flaming is just a way to liven up a borring day at work for many people. I got into bunches of arguements and flame sessions on BD, /shrug, not a big deal.

Get better, your high spirits and attitude on the boards and towads the game were a great thing about the BD boards.

Joseph Cues

Cue Nut
Silver Member
Don't feel bad for Laura.
She has a pool table at home.:D
Laura, there are jerks everywhere. If they bother you, you might not come out of the house.
Hell, you're luck you're not married to one.;)

Wally in Cincy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Celtic said:
Ack! take it easy BW. These boards should not be taken that seriously, most argueing and flaming is just a way to liven up a borring day ......

LOL

I must admit the highlights of my morning go like this...coffee, cigarette, and seeing what kind of paranoid diatribe has spewed from Fast Larry's keyboard :) :D

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wally in Cincy said:
LOL

I must admit the highlights of my morning go like this...coffee, cigarette, and seeing what kind of paranoid diatribe has spewed from Fast Larry's keyboard :) :D

Thanks guys. Sometimes I wish I were hardwired different. While I find almost everything Rackmup (ken) says hilarious, I find everything surrounding conflicts with FL very stressful.

I had a very small stroke, which looking back, that hindsite 20-20 thing, there were a couple of similar but much milder incidences over the last 3-4 months (according to doctors) that I was actually building up to that.

I think it was a lot of self induced stress, perhaps, although I cannot be sure, and am now walking in the forest called 'fear'. Overanalyzing if i do this, than this could happen, etc. I reckon Ill get past this but this just happened mon morning.

Laura

Purdman

Banned
Hey Bluewolf, read what you sign off with and please explain why you want to leave the pack. Born in D.C., Live in Leesburg, VA.
Don

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Donald A. Purdy said:
Hey Bluewolf, read what you sign off with and please explain why you want to leave the pack. Born in D.C., Live in Leesburg, VA.
Don

Well, Howdy neighbor, you are about 30 minutes from where I live. Leaving the pack is one thing. I am talking about going into my den to rest for awhile until I am stronger. Since I just had this thing on Mond, I do have to rest and observe and be a little cautious.

I will more than likely read as long as it is pleasant but will try to refrain from spending a lot of time posting while I am resting in my den.

Pack life is a little different here at my home. My three dogs come into to visit my den and I come out to play with them as I can, and a few friends have called. My pool pack is important to me too but sometimes even a wolf has to rest and withdraw for a short time.

Laura

Last edited:

Rickw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I for one will miss your posts. Most of us in this forum like the opportunity to clash with our words. You on the other hand always seem to try to mediate and help repair any damage our harsh words might have inflicted on other posters. I detect that you have a kind heart and this forum sorely needs that from time to time so please rest comfortably and recover soon so we can benefit from your kindness.

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rickw said:
I for one will miss your posts. Most of us in this forum like the opportunity to clash with our words. You on the other hand always seem to try to mediate and help repair any damage our harsh words might have inflicted on other posters. I detect that you have a kind heart and this forum sorely needs that from time to time so please rest comfortably and recover soon so we can benefit from your kindness.

Thanks Rick. I will still be reading the pool stuff. I will be back to posting soon, I am sure.

BTW, the apa bumped me up and in 3 weeks, they were complaining about me already. Only Fast Larry knows why.

Laura---->wishes everyone well while i lurk.

blud

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Laura, sweet Laura,
Janice and I both will include you in our prayers, from here on. Janice was real sick a couple of years ago. There was a huge prayer line going all over the world. Prayer, works.
god bless you
Leonard and Janice Bludworth

R

rackmup

Wow...

fast larry said:
Wally, let me make your day turkey, up your's bozo.

Forum to forum, some things just never change and some people just never learn.

While we add Laura to our prayer list, let's remember to add certain other people who are suffering in their own way.

Regards,

Ken

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
blud said:
Laura, sweet Laura,
Janice and I both will include you in our prayers, from here on. Janice was real sick a couple of years ago. There was a huge prayer line going all over the world. Prayer, works.
god bless you
Leonard and Janice Bludworth

Blud,

You have got to be one of the nicest guys. You know, my husband has family in texas. I am interested in hearing about your cues too. They sound wonderful

Today is a good day for me for posting,yesterday was not as good, so will probably be here more today.

Still have not been on ccb much. I love it there,lots of good people there, but there is an anon there who makes fun of me all of the time, and just not ready to deal with that yet. I think I am not bothered with that here because everybody knows az is moderated and closely watched.

Laura

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Laura:
I wish you a speedy recovery. As for the one who picks on you, remember the only way some people can over come there own
insecurities is to pick on some one else.

Bob Romano

Bob' Wife
Silver Member
Laura,

One day at a time... Relax and enjoy life!

Your health is way more important than letting someone intimidate you off this forum. Please ignore them and keep on posting!

You are in our prayers.

Eydie

Bluewolf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bob Romano said:
Laura,

One day at a time... Relax and enjoy life!

Your health is way more important than letting someone intimidate you off this forum. Please ignore them and keep on posting!

You are in our prayers.

Eydie

Thanks. So far have been okay here because of the way Mike moderates it. I do like the other forums but right now i need to feel safe. Not much like a wolf am I currently feeling.:(

Laura