Check out this Meucci...:shocked:

skip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
$4.00 gas and now $60,000 Meucci cue. Some one will probably try to sale $25.00 chalk, boy wouldn't that be funny. ;)

donuteric

always a newbie
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Wasn't the auction used to ask for shipping? I suppose the seller reads the forum as well.

Mike_S

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's getting out attention. This is at least the third thread I've seen about this cue!

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
man needs a lobotomy.

lobotomy.jpg

Last edited:

pongohops

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
He has a few that are extremely marked up... he wants $3500 for a Road Agent and $5k for a JR4... lol

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
deja vu all over again. :)

He's getting out attention. This is at least the third thread I've seen about this cue!

I have to agree Mike. I think one post said, "... for 60K... why don't you
refinish the cue??!!" Imagine ebays fee for this if the sale goes through!
Now that is a :shocked:

Monstermash

Lock Ness Monster
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Obviously the guy is full of crap. He calls a Joss and Josh and he spelled Schon Shon. With the experience he claims to have, he should know better. I'll bet it's a scam.

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Meucci

I was going to ask $11,500 for this Meucci but decided on $200

Attachments

• meucci.jpg
    meucci.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 523

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
You sure its not you Joe? I mean the first time we meet, you were telling me about you collecting new Meucci's?

I started out years ago as a Meucci Original collector, and I played with an MO-7 for a long time. However, I must admit that I never had a $60k Meucci in my collection at any time...:D.

I no longer "collect" anything. I learned that you can either be a dealer or a collector. I don't think that you can effectively be both. I am a Meucci dealer, however...have been for years. They sell real well at the pool room, but I have yet to sell one for over $50k....

Joe

Last edited:

worktheknight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I am heading to the storage room, I believe I have one of the first shipping containers that Meucci used, if I hook up with this cue, I should get $ 5,000 for it easily.