Chinese ball cleaning machines

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
MANY of these Chinese ball cleaning machines have appeared the last year or so on Amazon and from other US resellers. They sell REAL cheap $200-$300. Anyone have experience with them? Do they hold up to commercial use or are you getting what you pay for?
amazon ball cleaning machine.jpg

23DenaliBDE

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Why would you consider supporting communism at the expense of the US? This is the problem and people just keep doing it. It’s disgusting

Mosens

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Why would you consider supporting communism at the expense of the US? This is the problem and people just keep doing it. It’s disgusting
I wouldn't consider buying one for the reasons you state, but it appears a lot of people do. I'm hoping to hear that they're the cheap, plastic junk I suspect they are.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A lot of these are unsafe as sold. you have to go in and rewire it. chinese don't inspect shit, they just slap it together and ship it. i've heard they work good once you no longer have to worry about burning your place down.

snookered_again

haha what kid of car do you drive? what model of washing machine? almost everything is made in china, some things are assembled at a remote location, and stamped made in : X
Most auto parts are made in china. if you don't wanto support communism dont buy a car then? ride a bike? nope, same deal. how about an E-bike? same thing.

23DenaliBDE

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
haha what kid of car do you drive? what model of washing machine? almost everything is made in china, some things are assembled at a remote location, and stamped made in : X
Most auto parts are made in china. if you don't wanto support communism dont buy a car then? ride a bike? nope, same deal. how about an E-bike? same thing.
Your defense of buying things from China that do not need to be bought from China is beyond idiotic. Go troll elsewhere

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I believe a home table player on here bought one and wrote a favorable review of it maybe 2-3 years ago. That's all I have, from memory.

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just saw it on Amazon for $180, free shipping. At that price, I'd try it for sure. IMO:) It can't be any worse than the Bludworth or similar.

snookered_again

I think there are already enough plastic buckets to go around . Ask a drywaller or a person with a restaurant or a painter. abodyshop chemical supplier. they really are not rare things. Recycle. craigslist free always seems to have someone offering them up.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don't really need the speed control but its a nice add-on, about 30bux. The white foam disc with the cut-outs really helps spin the balls and no collision spots.

Last edited: