Cincinnati Mechanic to replace Simonis?

Carl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a 9ft Diamond Pro with Simonis 860, 3 years old. Cloth is still playable, but has a few pin-holes, shiny at the rack area, etc. Thinking about replacing the cloth before yearend and would appreciate a PM or post from a Cincinnati-area mechanic quoting rates, lead time.

Dartman

Silver Member
Check the sticky up top - "Mechanics Directory"
There are 2 mechanics listed for Cincy

Last edited:

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
I'd be glad to help. Only need about a week or so to order the cloth once I know what color you want. I'll PM with a price and my contact info. Hope to hear from you soon!

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
Hey Josh,
Is Kelly Love still working the tables around there?
I think he's working for Barry in Centerville-

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
I don't know if he is or not. Dayton Billiards used to contract him part time. Haven't talked to him probably in two years though.

Poolschool

Pool table nerd
Silver Member
Yeah, I talked to Barry and he said Kelly is working there on Saturday's. I'm trying to track him down myself...

Cuephoric

1hole anyone?
Silver Member
He doesn't answer his dang phone since he moved back out there.....
He called me about a couple of tables, and hasn't been around since.

He'll show up somewhere I guess. I thought he was going to come back out here and work for me again this summer. But I guess Barry put him back on the sales floor from what I heard.
Guess I'll try his cell again tomorrow.
Any messages...?

Thanks guys-

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Diamond will probably be coming through that area at some point, like around the time of the Open... or something, and could stop at your place.