Coming to Las Vegas July 7-11th

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
This is a straight copy from a previous post with new dates....

In Vegas on business and have afternoons free to hit balls. July 7th-11th and have a car so can come to you. I play anything but please no bar box. Many people mean well but tell you to go play such and such over there. Thank you but I'm not on the hustle and don't need to sneak up on anyone. Just a guy on business looking for some recreation. If we don't match up well we can simply adjust.

PS I also tried on OnePocket.org and got zero responses. Please shoot me a PM. On a side note anyone coming to Vancouver is welcome to ping me as well.

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
WOW 150 looks and it falls to page 3 without a single sniff. I must have kicked a puppy.

Nick

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Nick,

When you get to Vegas, stop by the LV Cue Club. Pretty sure you can get action from either Jimmy Moore (1 hole) or Donny Branson (9 - 10 ball). If not, there are several others who will play you cheap.

Lyn

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Nick,

When you get to Vegas, stop by the LV Cue Club. Pretty sure you can get action from either Jimmy Moore (1 hole) or Donny Branson (9 - 10 ball). If not, there are several others who will play you cheap.

Lyn

Thx for the ideas. I don't go there (because it was recommended I don't)...I might have to try the place out.

Nick

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Thx for the ideas. I don't go there (because it was recommended I don't)...I might have to try the place out.

Nick

Nick,

The LVCC is no less safe than any other business in Vegas. Three doors down is Lotus of Siam. One of the finest Asian themed restaurants in Vegas. Waiting list every night. Like everywhere in Vegas, be aware of your surroundings. At night, park in well lit areas. Try to walk with others. This is just common sense in an area you are not familiar with. My guess is there are areas of Vancouver you were told not to frequent either!

Lyn

Nick B

This is gonna hurt
Silver Member
Nick,

The LVCC is no less safe than any other business in Vegas. Three doors down is Lotus of Siam. One of the finest Asian themed restaurants in Vegas. Waiting list every night. Like everywhere in Vegas, be aware of your surroundings. At night, park in well lit areas. Try to walk with others. This is just common sense in an area you are not familiar with. My guess is there are areas of Vancouver you were told not to frequent either!

Lyn

I know Vegas well (there 4 times a year) and the place doesn't scare me. I was told it wasn't worth playing there (equipment). Yup Vancouver has it's places but at home I would walk around town with a $100 stapled to my forehead.