Connecticut Pool Room Reviews - COVID Era

pool

Poolplayer
Silver Member
Folks,

It's been a long time since I posted anything. I am possibly relocating to the Connecticut area this summer and am interested in hearing about the current pool scene in the state (and nearby cross-border rooms as well, I suppose). I would probably be in the Hartford area which is pretty central. I am mostly interested in 9 ft. tables and the only leagues I care about would be local or in-house for cash (versus APA, TAP, etc.). Tournaments are also good to know about, but I don't have a lot of spare time to compete due to family commitments.

So what are the biggest / best pool rooms in Connecticut these days - and why?

--Pool

pool

Poolplayer
Silver Member
It's been a few days and not one comment so I am thinking maybe this section isn't widely viewed. I am gonna post up on the Main forum and see what happens...

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quick googly turned up quite a few. Personally, I have no experience with any of the billiard establishments there. Best of luck once you arrive.

Keith

HAF

It sounds like Pool Table Majic in Windsor Lockes is the place for you it's all 9 foot tables and run BCA leagues out of there. Most places have mostly 7 foot tables.

Folks,

It's been a long time since I posted anything. I am possibly relocating to the Connecticut area this summer and am interested in hearing about the current pool scene in the state (and nearby cross-border rooms as well, I suppose). I would probably be in the Hartford area which is pretty central. I am mostly interested in 9 ft. tables and the only leagues I care about would be local or in-house for cash (versus APA, TAP, etc.). Tournaments are also good to know about, but I don't have a lot of spare time to compete due to family commitments.

So what are the biggest / best pool rooms in Connecticut these days - and why?

--Pool