1. A player has the option to pushout at anytime during the game (except after a pushout), upon a pushout the opponent may take the shot or pass, if the shot is passed back to the shooter and the shooter makes a foul, ( bad hit, no rail after contact, or scratch ) it is ball in hand to the opponent. 2 consecutive fouls by the same player = ball in hand
***note - If a player pushes out and the incoming player takes the shot it erases the first players foul.
2. Scratched balls & jumped balls off the table, shooter plays the shot from behind the headstring (except balls pocketed on the break, they stay down). The only balls spotted are the ball before the 9 , and ball behind the line on a scratch, or a jumped ball.
3. If the breaker scratches and the next numerical ball is behind the headstring line ( in the kitchen ) it is spotted, incoming player may pass or take the shot.
4. All balls are deemed behind the headstring ( or in the kitchen ) by the base of the ball, from headstring line.
5. Ball made before the money ball ( 9-Ball ) on a scratch will be spotted and shot from behind the headstring. (Spot Shot )
6. Any fouled or pushed shot may be passed or taken by incoming player.
7. Cue Ball Fouls Only, if you move or touch a ball by any means other than the tip of your cuestick , your opponent may move the ball or balls back to original position or leave the remaining layout to the shooter.
8. You may not get up on the table to shoot a shot.
9. A 30 or 45 second shot clock maybe ask for if a player is deemed playing slow by his opponent., up to TD
10. No jump cues allowed. Legal jump with full cue is allowed.