Cue Shaft Polishing Abrasives

billyjack

Registered Loser
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
If you feel your treasured cues deserve better care than a scotchbrite pad, read on.

I made a quantity buy on some USA made fine cushioned abrasives in suitable grits for cue care, and can pass kits along to forum members at a very reasonable price. Each kit has 12 long-lasting, ultra-flexible 3X6 inch sheets- 4 each of 1800, 4000 and 8000 grit. Basic instructions included, all for $10.00 including postage to US addresses. Paypal, USPS money orders, and concealed cash accepted as payment. Send a PM for contact info or questions. Offer good while supply lasts. I had to buy a bunch to get a break on price. Just trying to get some of my investment back.

Bill

golfparent

She plays in my room!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
abrasives

hello, I am interested as well... I have the same question, is this micromesh?

let me know...

GolfParent

yally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Heck, I'll give it a shot if you would ship at the same price to Canada. Let me know!

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I bought a set from him. Note that his post asked for us to pm him.

billyjack

Registered Loser
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Yally,
Postage to Canada is only a few cents more. Since I'm not really doing this to get rich, price will be the same. Send me a PM and we'll attend to the details.
Bill

billyjack

Registered Loser
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
billyjack said:
If you feel your treasured cues deserve better care than a scotchbrite pad, read on.

I made a quantity buy on some USA made fine cushioned abrasives in suitable grits for cue care, and can pass kits along to forum members at a very reasonable price. Each kit has 12 long-lasting, ultra-flexible 3X6 inch sheets- 4 each of 1800, 4000 and 8000 grit. Basic instructions included, all for $10.00 including postage to US addresses. Paypal, USPS money orders, and concealed cash accepted as payment. Send a PM for contact info or questions. Offer good while supply lasts. I had to buy a bunch to get a break on price. Just trying to get some of my investment back.

Bill
Thanks to everyone who placed orders. All orders that were paid with PayPal have been mailed out. One note-If you ordered 2 or 3 kits, they were sent in individual envelopes, so they may not always come the same day. Any questions or problems, please send me a PM. I still have about 20 more available if anyone's interested. I hope everyone likes using this stuff as mush as I do. I'd be interested in hearing feedback. Thanks again.

Bill

etimmons

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
billyjack said:
Thanks to everyone who placed orders. All orders that were paid with PayPal have been mailed out. One note-If you ordered 2 or 3 kits, they were sent in individual envelopes, so they may not always come the same day. Any questions or problems, please send me a PM. I still have about 20 more available if anyone's interested. I hope everyone likes using this stuff as mush as I do. I'd be interested in hearing feedback. Thanks again.

Bill
I bought 5 kits, great value. I have bought a similar kit for 30.00. thanks Earl

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
etimmons said:
I bought 5 kits, great value. I have bought a similar kit for 30.00. thanks Earl

Got mine today. Nice item. Enough stuff to polish a BUNCH of shafts.

One thing.. I wouldn't recommend that anyone use a clamp of any sort to hold the shaft while cleaning/polishing the ferrule. I found the hard way that this shaft cleaning stuff requires that I be careful, REAL CAREFUL, about clamping the shaft down to a table top or putting it in a vise to clean the ferrule. The shaft wood will dent VERY easily. I like holding it between my knees and polishing the ferrule from that position.

Anyway, thanks for a nice product.

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
Me too...

I received both of mine...one yesterday and the other today. Really good quality stuff. Thanks,
Joe