Cuetec Black and White with Tribal Designs

Agile

Registered
Looking for a cue for my wife. She is liking the feel of my Predator Black! Likes the slippery feel. I understand that the Cuetec Black and White with Tribal Designs has a graphite covering over a wooden shaft. Has anyone tried it or know if it feels like a graphite shaft?

MitchAlsup

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You know what is going to transpire...........

Whether you get her a cue or not--she may end up prefering your Predetor Black and simply make you an offer you willnot be able to refuse.......

So, why not just give it to her, and then buy yourself a new cue instead !

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a cue for my wife. She is liking the feel of my Predator Black! Likes the slippery feel. I understand that the Cuetec Black and White with Tribal Designs has a graphite covering over a wooden shaft. Has anyone tried it or know if it feels like a graphite shaft?

Those cuetec coated shafts are bleh. But if she does not really play or know the difference she may be fine with it. They don't feel at all like the new carbon fiber shafts.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Those shafts are crap. Sorry but its true.

EddieBme

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buy her a glove to go with it

Agile

Registered
You know what is going to transpire...........

Whether you get her a cue or not--she may end up prefering your Predetor Black and simply make you an offer you willnot be able to refuse.......

So, why not just give it to her, and then buy yourself a new cue instead !
Haha. Hope it's not true. Love my Blak.