Did Shane have a piece of himself?

jwilliams

Lapsus calami!
Silver Member
I had heard a rumor (and I quite honestly don't recall where) that Shane had staked a portion of himself in the match with Corey. I was just curious if this was the case and how much he had of himself.

I would also like to note, if Shane wants to keep this type of information private and doesn't want to share that info. I completely respect that choice and please feel free to disregard this post.

Just curious....:)

Last edited:

LILJOHN30

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shane

I wouldn't doubt that he had a piece of the action,as well as any side action.I saw him play a set at the viking nationals and along with the set bet he took any side action.

jgpool

Cue ball draw with this?
Silver Member
Yep!!

I like when a player put's the money where his mouth is. Condfidence is a winner! :)

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
Oh you guys didn't know. Shane plays with Shane's money. Never seen or heard of him getting backed.

dimes33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drew said:
Oh you guys didn't know. Shane plays with Shane's money. Never seen or heard of him getting backed.
lol,please there are already about enough bogus comments on this match up.you might not have heard about him being staked but that doesnt mean he doesnt and hasnt.

tanco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Drew said:

LOL, then you don't know Shany very well. He gets back more often than he bets his own.