DOWNLOADING PICTURES what happened?

NINEBALLART

NINEBALLART
Silver Member
All of a sudden when trying to post a cue for sale in for sale section, it won't accept my pictures...It says they are too large...They haven't been for years and years..What happened??? How can I correct it???

Korsakoff

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
All of a sudden when trying to post a cue for sale in for sale section, it won't accept my pictures...It says they are too large...They haven't been for years and years..What happened??? How can I correct it???

I’m relatively new here, so I’ve had to read most everything closely. In the “Manage Attachments”, a table is provided showing the maximum file size for various types of attachments. JPG is a common picture attachment, and that is limited to a file size of 200K.

If you or a friend don’t have software to downsize your picture, PM me and I can do it for you.

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’m relatively new here, so I’ve had to read most everything closely. In the “Manage Attachments”, a table is provided showing the maximum file size for various types of attachments. JPG is a common picture attachment, and that is limited to a file size of 200K.

If you or a friend don’t have software to downsize your picture, PM me and I can do it for you.

I went thru this too using my phone. I emailed them to myself. On the email it asked what size to send it. I reduced it that way. I did it all on my cell.

Last edited: