DPcues

Wheeljack

You Know It!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hi there.

For the Money I say they are hard to beat. I picked one up last year when I decided to step back into pool, but I didn't know how serious I wanted to get. I was very happy with the way it played. The cue had a fairly firm hit and provided a lot of feedback.

I shot a little with a DP back in like 1996, or so, when his cues brought a premium and I honestly could not tell a difference in the hit.

The only problem I had with the cue was that neither of the shaft ferrules were glued when I bought it. My local cue repair, Waldo's Billiards, fixed that for free. (Thanks again!)

I took care of the cue and sold it about 6 months later for a little more than I paid for it, actually.

Good luck-

J.

jjollie

Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Dales cue play great. But be sure you are purchasing it for a player because the re-sale value is not there. I have a brand new on for 175.00. Excellent Condition and very nice design.

jjollie

06Busa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I have 2.
The older of them plays great.
Dont like the way the new one feels, thinks its a 2007. Maybe a simple tip change. Dunno, but i have not found the right combo for it.

bigjay

Bigjay
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Dale Perry

I have bought and sold both ...more than 25 of the new 1/1 that he now offers . The older ones do play a bit better than the new . I have noticed if you lengthen the taper and put a kamui med. or med. soft (now replaced by the soft ) they hit real good for that Price Range !!
The main problem with the new ones is the quality of the finish around the ringwork ..

lcbur

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Dp

I have an old DP Sneaky I got on eBay as an unknown maker cue for $30.00 and later found the small D backwards P stamped on the bottom. One of the best and best built cues I have owned. Has stayed perfectly straight and plays great. Has stayed in perfect shape.