Eagle Eye Takes Aim at 14.1 High Runs

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Okay, who at azbilliards is going to join that club and smuggle a protractor in?
The photo perspective is deceiving ;-)

Lou Figueroa
we have been over this
frequently
Then you shouldn't have a problem taking a picture with 2 balls in the back of the pocket, right?

Post the picture, that's all I've wanted all along, just to prove a point. Do that and I have nothing left to post about.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Then you shouldn't have a problem taking a picture with 2 balls in the back of the pocket, right?

Geez. I have explained numerous times.

Go wa-wa somewhere else.

Lou Figueroa

Attachments

• tempImageX7vZjE.png
    tempImageX7vZjE.png
    957.7 KB · Views: 77

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member

Post the picture, that's all I've wanted all along, just to prove a point. Do that and I have nothing left to post about.
I’ve mentioned this before… and I posted pics of our GCIs pockets using two balls. It should be a lot clearer than worrying about camera angles.
The balls don’t lie.

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Well, I'm home now, just finished driving from Tacoma, WA back to Spokane, nice little 297 mile drive. I want to thank all you toys of mine i play with, all I have to so is jerk one chain and about 30 of you have your eyeballs rolling the the back of your eye sockets and your lips puckered up to put a lip lock on my ass because you want to play with me so bad, and none of you have any control over your emotions, because I HAVE call the control over them that I want. Whats sad though, all of you are the sole reason why NO PROS post on AZB, because you're ALL experts in every area of conversations, even the ones you know absolutely shit about, but you're still the experts. You guys can't stop posting to me because you're afraid to quit, who else could you have this much fun with? 😅🤣😂

So I'm done for the night, I now turn over AZB to those liplockers that love me so much😅🤣🤣

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Not trying to hijack this thread away from the argufication but how can I find out more about this cloth? It sounds like something I would be interested in.
I helped develop the cloth over a 2 year period, if it wasn't something I believed in, I wouldn't be using it even if I could get it for free. And trust me, I have a lot of Diamonds switching over to it in pool rooms from Arizona to Montana, to Washington state.

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well, I'm home now, just finished driving from Tacoma, WA back to Spokane, nice little 297 mile drive. I want to thank all you toys of mine i play with, all I have to so is jerk one chain and about 30 of you have your eyeballs rolling the the back of your eye sockets and your lips puckered up to put a lip lock on my ass because you want to play with me so bad, and none of you have any control over your emotions, because I HAVE call the control over them that I want. Whats sad though, all of you are the sole reason why NO PROS post on AZB, because you're ALL experts in every area of conversations, even the ones you know absolutely shit about, but you're still the experts. You guys can't stop posting to me because you're afraid to quit, who else could you have this much fun with? 😅🤣😂

So I'm done for the night, I now turn over AZB to those liplockers that love me so much😅🤣🤣

Whatever it takes for you to sleep.

Lou Figueroa
no one cares

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Nighty-night pal.

Shuddy

Diamond Dave’s babysitter
Silver Member
Official WR for decades: Mosconi 526

Equipment used:
Table specs 🤷‍♂️🤷
Balls 🤷‍♂️🤷

Result: ACCEPTED!!

JS WR: 626

Equipment used:

Table specs: 🤷‍♂️🤷
Video: 🤷‍♂️🤷
Other results from other players on that table: 🤷‍♂️🤷

Result: ACCEPTED!!

Shaw’s run: 714

Equipment used:

Table specs: more info than previous records ✅
Video: ✅
Other players competing on the table: ✅
900 people watched it live: ✅

Result: Will be accepted ✅

EDIT: And it should be added that more players will be coming to compete on the same equipment ✅

Last edited:

tomatoshooter

I helped develop the cloth over a 2 year period, if it wasn't something I believed in, I wouldn't be using it even if I could get it for free. And trust me, I have a lot of Diamonds switching over to it in pool rooms from Arizona to Montana, to Washington state.
I saw you mention it on another thread. I'm going to be recovering my table in the somewhat near future, it's an 8' Olhausen with the old felt style cloth. I like the way it plays except for the corner pockets which I will fix. I think the 860HR and Predator cloths are too fast, especially for an 8' table. 860 is probably on the upper limit of speed for my taste. Are there any tables in NorCal that I could try it?