F/S F/T nice 3 shafts ebony SouthWest

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
It's been a long time since last time I get on AZ, hows every one goin?
I have a SW cue for trade or for sale,pin NUM is 2006#380, 3 shafts, 2 original ivory ferrule shafts: one is 12.95MM, which I removed tip last night, another is 12.85MM, with sniper tip and a little ding on the ferrule, 3rd is a custom shaft match I found match the cue, melamine ferrule, but the ringwork doesn't match, 13.05mm with yellow kamui 8 layers tip, any other details please see the pics or PM me
My dream cue is any cue with ebony nose or points, either 6 or 9 points is okay, 2 shafts, both 13MM or greater, no ivory ferrule for me, melamine is good, or yellow micarta(don't think I can find it, lol), wood to wood joint with any kinds of leather wrap
you can pay cash or do the trade+cash(if the cue worth), Im asking 2600$ for this SW, if you wish to trade, please PM me the pics and the price you asking, heres the pics of my SW
SOLD~~~
RIMG0001-3.jpg

RIMG0002-3.jpg

RIMG0003-1.jpg

RIMG0004-2.jpg

Last edited:

rusty

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
cues

i have 5 cue wick meet your spec.please sent me your e-mail and i sent you pics & prices.
Cog,Mcdaniel,PfD,Terbrock and Sigel
Rusty's Custom Cues
226 Ridge Lane
Paducah,ky 42003 ph(270)331-1241
(predator3k6@yahoo.com

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
i have 5 cue wick meet your spec.please sent me your e-mail and i sent you pics & prices.
Cog,Mcdaniel,PfD,Terbrock and Sigel
Rusty's Custom Cues
226 Ridge Lane
Paducah,ky 42003 ph(270)331-1241
(predator3k6@yahoo.com

PM sent~~~morning bump~~

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
This is a classic SW deserves a free bump!!:), could be one of the most sought after among those maple nose SW.

btw, I am the original owner of that SW cue, the wrapless one with rings at all position you guys are checking on the bftq forum, I bought it brand new like year ago. So here is the answer, yes SW 08-373 is wrapless with wooden handle, I know that for sure, just don't want to flame it :wink:

Matt

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
This is a classic SW deserves a free bump!!:), could be one of the most sought after among those maple nose SW.

btw, I am the original owner of that SW cue, the wrapless one with rings at all position you guys are checking on the bftq forum, I bought it brand new like year ago. So here is the answer, yes SW 08-373 is wrapless with wooden handle, I know that for sure, just don't want to flame it :wink:

Matt

Dont see many Taiwanese here, I think most famous here is poolchaddy, I live close to Boston as well, as the SW cue I saw on BFTW forum, I do have some doubt with that kind of ring work, its not usual on a SW, I talked with some friends last night, they do agree with me, now confirmed again with you, thanks for your free bump anyway

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Dont see many Taiwanese here, I think most famous here is poolchaddy, I live close to Boston as well, as the SW cue I saw on BFTW forum, I do have some doubt with that kind of ring work, its not usual on a SW, I talked with some friends last night, they do agree with me, now confirmed again with you, thanks for your free bump anyway

No Prob. cue 08-373 has twins, the other looks identical that has red veneers compared to the blue on 08-373. The story is this, I purchased that cue year ago and sold it to a Taiwanese dealer in brand new, while couple months ago I found a friend of mine have this cue back and someone else already redo the wrap with linen, that was a lousy job it doesn't even looks like normal trim ring, not at all.

I am now located in China, so give me a call when you have time, I sent you a pm :wink:

Matt

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
No Prob. cue 08-373 has twins, the other looks identical that has red veneers compared to the blue on 08-373. The story is this, I purchased that cue year ago and sold it to a Taiwanese dealer in brand new, while couple months ago I found a friend of mine have this cue back and someone else already redo the wrap with linen, that was a lousy job it doesn't even looks like normal trim ring, not at all.

I am now located in China, so give me a call when you have time, I sent you a pm :wink:

Matt

what a pity, lol, just left China 2 weeks ago, contact me when you in Boston, PM ur my phone number

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0

Matt

but this cue(373 08)is really like qingshun yang's playing cue:)

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
but this cue(373 08)is really like qingshun yang's playing cue:)

I thought he was playing something else when I watched his play during local tournament, he's demanding on SW cues especially for the straightness, I sold him one Gaboon on Gaboon SW like 2 years ago, and soon after he won a champ with that cue at local pro league.

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
I thought he was playing something else when I watched his play during local tournament, he's demanding on SW cues especially for the straightness, I sold him one Gaboon on Gaboon SW like 2 years ago, and soon after he won a champ with that cue at local pro league.

but i think he changed his playing cue right? now in my mind is a gabon on birdeye which like 08373, but he quit playing professional tournament~~

MATTY

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
but i think he changed his playing cue right? now in my mind is a gabon on birdeye which like 08373, but he quit playing professional tournament~~

Yha~its a pity, Yang is born to be a player, though a bit cocky:eek:, for all pros the retiring will come just the matter of time, never thought it will be this early and easy for Yang.

Lets hang out some time when you go back to Shanghai, we live close by, takes me only 30min riding high speed rail :wink:

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
Yha~its a pity, Yang is born to be a player, though a bit cocky:eek:, for all pros the retiring will come just the matter of time, never thought it will be this early and easy for Yang.

Lets hang out some time when you go back to Shanghai, we live close by, takes me only 30min riding high speed rail :wink:

Should have known you earlier, might back to shanghai in Dec around Christmas, and might move to CA next year