F/S Joel Weinstock Wrapless Beauty

swrooster

A HOTDOG ROAD PLAYER!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
eBayISAPI.dll
A real beauty!! Bought last month from shotmaker, nothing wrong, just hits too soft for me. Butt and forearm highly figured Honduran Rosewood, handle is Purpleheart with an ivory buttcap. Round ivory inlays connected by thin lines of inlaid micarta. 3/8x11 southwest style brass radial pin, joints of old yellow micarta, also micarta ferrules along with unknown layered tips. Both shafts are silk smooth and along with the butt roll straight together or apart. Both tips are 12.4 in diameter. Shafts and butt are each 29.5" in length making a 59" overall length. I believe the weight bolt is still in the butt. The weights are as follows; butt 16.7, shaft 1 3.4, shaft 2 3.6. There is a small ding in the butt that is not through the finish. Additional pics would be available thru shotmakers original thread. Accept PayPal, or Money Order, Shipped in lower 48 by UPS for $375.00. Thanks.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:

swrooster

A HOTDOG ROAD PLAYER!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
swrooster said:
eBayISAPI.dll
A real beauty!! Bought last month from shotmaker, nothing wrong, just hits too soft for me. Butt and forearm highly figured Honduran Rosewood, handle is Purpleheart with an ivory buttcap. Round ivory inlays connected by thin lines of inlaid micarta. 3/8x11 southwest style brass radial pin, joints of old yellow micarta, also micarta ferrules along with unknown layered tips. Both shafts are silk smooth and along with the butt roll straight together or apart. Both tips are 12.4 in diameter. Shafts and butt are each 29.5" in length making a 59" overall length. I believe the weight bolt is still in the butt. The weights are as follows; butt 16.7, shaft 1 3.4, shaft 2 3.6. There is a small ding in the butt that is not through the finish. Additional pics would be available thru shotmakers original thread. Accept PayPal, or Money Order, Shipped in lower 48 by UPS for $325.00. Thanks.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
New Price!!!! OKAY- Calm down and form a single file line, $325.00, Delivered