***F S: Spotless Cue w/10 Ivory Points WOW!!***

POOLWHALE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Up for sale is a brand new Jerry McWorter Cue. This cue is absolutely gorgeous, one of the best cue made by Mr. McWorter and its called "Point Interrupted". This cue has a ten(10) solid ivory points with sterling silver inlaid & has a gaboon ebony forearm & butt sleeve with a solid ivory rings right above & below the pig skin wrap. I'll let the pictures do the talking or you can check his website at www.mcwortercues.com and you can view this cue at design gallery1. SOLD!!! Pending Payment

Last edited:

half fast bankr

Purist / Traditionalist
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Very impressive. Nice, non-traditional, outstanding! Wish I were in the market right now.

After a second look, it slightly reminds me of the Gina 40th cue (which some folks don't care for, but I love!!!)

Last edited:

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What an awesome concept, very art deco...very sheek.

Looks like flawless execution, as well--I'm saving pics of this one!

GL with the sale.

cyrex

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
McWorter

If I'm not mistaken, that is one of the cues Jerry displayed last November at the West Coast Cue Show. The detail in the silver work is just incredible. Plus, the design is so unique and elegant. It really is a stunning cue. Those are nice pics, but it's way more impressive up close. Someone will be getting a show cue right out of the gate.

POOLWHALE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Bump for a fantastic cue and a good guy to deal with. Good luck my friend!

Doug

Doug! thank you very much for your kind words. It is true that this cue is simple & elegant the big pieces of ivory & the sterling silver with ebony forearm & butt sleeve make this cue so gorgeous.

Thank you everyone for all the positive comments on this beautiful cue!:)

BTLS

Banned
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I am just asking?!?!?!?!?!

In the photo where you have the close up of the screw and shafts, is the first groove in the shaft on the right side of the cue damaged?

The one on the left looks pristine, but the other one looks like it is not.

On the shaft I am asking about, there is a 39 written on the top portion of the wood on the shaft end. Directly under that, on the lower portion of the shaft opening is where I am speaking of.

Last edited:

POOLWHALE

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am just asking?!?!?!?!?!

In the photo where you have the close up of the screw and shafts, is the first groove in the shaft on the right side of the cue damaged?

The one on the left looks pristine, but the other one looks like it is not.

On the shaft I am asking about, there is a 39 written on the top portion of the wood on the shaft end. Directly under that, on the lower portion of the shaft opening is where I am speaking of.

No sir! there is no damage or what so ever on this mcworter cue, this cue is absolutely perfect & excellent condition. The thing that you see is the groove inside the wood and the number 3.9 Oz. is weight of the shaft. Hope I answer your question & I included addition photo of the shaft. Thanks for asking.:)

Last edited: