For Sale *** 8-point Black Boar***

bbhistorian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SOLD!!! *** 8-point Black Boar***

This gorgeous 8 point Black Boar cue is officially sold. The final sale price was $14,800.

see more photos...here!

Craig still has a few 4 point Black Boar cues available. Contact me for pricing and pictures.

jsw_dsc_0166.jpg

As always-- thank you for your time and attention!

Last edited:

daniel

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Does an autographed picture of Tony & a complimentary bottle of King Louie come with it?

bbhistorian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
daniel said:
Does an autographed picture of Tony & a complimentary bottle of King Louie come with it?

Actually-- it does come with a signature on the cue, a picture of Tony with the cue if you want, a letter of authentication and description on Black Boar Stationary signed by Tony.

As for complimentary bottle--- can't promise King Louie, but we will throw in a bottle of the best champagne we've ever had!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
Putting the finishing touches on my self-accomplished kidney removal.....should have it sold on the black market by the end of the week.....then off to Tony's shop, I go!!! :D :D

Gorgeous cue....sincerely gorgeous.....

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
rayjay said:
Beautiful cue! Mark, you may have to sell both kidneys....:p
Good thing I installed the zipper on my abdomen, huh??? Figured I'd need to hold onto one of 'em until the 6-pointer comes available!! :)

sonordude

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
At first I thought it was the cue that Tony made that was his take on the original earing cue and I was going to pull the trigger, but when I saw it was a much more watered down version I had to pass. To me it was just way too much money for way too little Tony. Good luck with the sale.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
bbhistorian said:
bump for the sold announcement! Ultimately this cue sold for $14,800.
Damn.....I got $14,200 for the kidney............

:)

Extend my congrats to Craig on the sale, ma'am.

bbhistorian

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8-ball Rat said:
Damn.....I got $14,200 for the kidney............

:)

Extend my congrats to Craig on the sale, ma'am.

LOL!!:) :).......... Will do. Your updated page is coming soon, I promise. I'm a little caught up this week.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
bbhistorian said:
LOL!!:) :).......... Will do. Your updated page is coming soon, I promise. I'm a little caught up this week.
No worries....I check it two or three times a day for updates....so I'll catch it the same day it's updated, for sure.

Looking forward to seeing Tony in the next week or two....and maybe I'll be lucky enough to see you up there, too!!! :) :)

I'm with Kevin, though.....who was the lucky S.O.B that pulled this one in??!! If it's supposed to stay private, I understand....but you know how us cue people are.....we'll find out somehow!! ;)