Rating - 100%
95   0   0
1000x500px-LL-8c8e9bd0_Belize_Speed.jpg

IplayBAD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump for not only a great seller but a great friend as well!!! People let me tell you this I jump with an air time with a white diamnod tip, and I am not bashful to say that I jump better than alot of people do, if I was gonna give up my jump cue which I love dearly, this is the exact setup I would go to, if you are just starting out or currently have problems jumping, this setup I will guarantee will improve how well you get up and over the ball. At 100 plus fees you are stealing this thing! Dont miss out on an opportunity to make yourself better!

iowa_player

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
bump for not only a great seller but a great friend as well!!! People let me tell you this I jump with an air time with a white diamnod tip, and I am not bashful to say that I jump better than alot of people do, if I was gonna give up my jump cue which I love dearly, this is the exact setup I would go to, if you are just starting out or currently have problems jumping, this setup I will guarantee will improve how well you get up and over the ball. At 100 plus fees you are stealing this thing! Dont miss out on an opportunity to make yourself better!

Thanks for the kind words my friend !!!