FOR SALE....Mossberg 500A model pump 12 gauge

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This gun is one of my personal guns and has 2 interchageable barrels. One of the barrels is rifled for hunting with slugs, and the other is a full choke smooth barrel for normal shotgun shells.

This is one of the guns I offered for trade sometime back and didnt really want to get rid of it, but I need the cash for a new piece of equipment. The gun has been very well taken care of, and is about 6 years old. Shoots very accurate esp. with the rifled barrel and a slug, it is dead on at 40 yards with an open sight.

I have a dealer that will use his license to ship the gun, to a dealer of your choice, the cost to you would be about $ 20-25 depending on your dealer....I had a few offers on this the last time, so if you are interested please PM me an offer and I will give presedence to first come first serve, with the higfhest offer :D :D

Also I can and will take pics of this and send them to you or have someone post them for me. I am looking for a fair and honest sell and will be totally honest with any questions you may have.

LET THE OFFERS BEGIN :) :)

Brickman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WELL Nice offer, But I dont do alot with people on the web and this forum has several people that I trusted, sorry.

But to be specific this is a for sale forum , it doesnt just say pool items does it? And since this is to buy a pool related item would that not be enuff to put it here? Or since I had several offers from this forum a few weeks ago for these same guns , and even traded another of my guns for a nice Sugartree wouldnt that make it ok for me to post here, and even give me a better chance to sell since I know there is already interest?

But thanks for your post. I will keep it in mind in the future.

gforces1911

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Cool

Brickman said:
This gun is one of my personal guns and has 2 interchageable barrels. One of the barrels is rifled for hunting with slugs, and the other is a full choke smooth barrel for normal shotgun shells.

This is one of the guns I offered for trade sometime back and didnt really want to get rid of it, but I need the cash for a new piece of equipment. The gun has been very well taken care of, and is about 6 years old. Shoots very accurate esp. with the rifled barrel and a slug, it is dead on at 40 yards with an open sight.

I have a dealer that will use his license to ship the gun, to a dealer of your choice, the cost to you would be about $ 20-25 depending on your dealer....I had a few offers on this the last time, so if you are interested please PM me an offer and I will give presedence to first come first serve, with the higfhest offer :D :D

Also I can and will take pics of this and send them to you or have someone post them for me. I am looking for a fair and honest sell and will be totally honest with any questions you may have.

LET THE OFFERS BEGIN :) :)

I am interested if it hits a ton or shoots like a truck.