Sold Item

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I am selling my MVP curly maple, vasticola burl handled Merry Widow. The forearm is cored with Pernambuco. The cue butt weighs 15.2oz. The cue will come with 3 shafts, all with matching ringwork. (One Predator Vantage shaft, and two maple playing shafts! The tip diameters are approximately 12.93, 12.72, and 12.75. All 3 shafts weigh 3.6oz, according to my scale. The cue is .840 at the joint, and approximately 1.26 at the butt. The ring dots are 14k gold, with Elforyn dashes. The joint is Tomahawk over stainless. The butt-cap is Tomahawk, as are all the shaft ferrules, except for the Predator Vantage shaft. The cue is 58", and the balance point is approximately 19 and an eighth inches from the butt of the cue. The price is firm at $1100.00, shipped. NO INTERNATIONAL Shipping. I will provide item insurance, tracking information, and cover all shipping costs. No friends and family...for your protection, not mine. I will also accept USPS Money Orders, or Cashiers Checks only.
Joint Protectors are included. Two matching, and One Predator logo. If memory serves, I believe the tips are 2 Thoroughbred Medium Softs, and 1 Tzar Medium. If interested, please PM me your email for photos. I'm having trouble getting the images to allowable/appropriate size. The joint pin is a 3/8×10 modified.

FINAL PRICE $1100.00 LOWER 48 CONUS ONLY. 😎

Attachments

• JoeP (1).jpg
    JoeP (1).jpg
    470.6 KB · Views: 588
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 578
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 538
  • pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    662.1 KB · Views: 546
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    714.3 KB · Views: 588
Last edited:

dimonsterb

Registered
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I am selling my MVP curly maple, vasticola burl handled Merry Widow. The forearm is cored with Pernambuco. The cue is right at 18.8 to 19.2 oz. The cue will come with 4 shafts (One Carbon fiber shaft, one Predator Vantage shaft, and two maple playing shafts)! The tip diameters are approximately 12.6, 12.9, and 12.75's. The ring dots are 14k gold, with Elforyn dashes. The joint is Tomahawk over stainless. The butt-cap is Tomahawk, as are all the shaft ferrules, except for the Predator Vantage shaft. I will update specs later. The price is firm at $1350.00, shipped. NO INTERNATIONAL Shipping. I will provide item insurance, tracking information, and cover all shipping costs. No friends and family...for your protection, not mine. I will also accept USPS Money Orders, or Cashiers Checks only.
Joint Protectors are included. Two matching, One Predator logo, and One MVP.View attachment 599122View attachment 599123View attachment 599124View attachment 599125
What’s the diameter of the CF shaft?

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I am selling my MVP/KDP curly maple, vasticola burl handled Merry Widow. The forearm is cored with Pernambuco. The cue butt weighs 15.2oz. The cue will come with 3 shafts, all with matching ringwork. (One Predator Vantage shaft, and two maple playing shafts! The tip diameters are approximately 12.93, 12.72, and 12.75. All 3 shafts weigh 3.6oz, according to my scale. The cue is .840 at the joint, and approximately 1.26 at the butt. The ring dots are 14k gold, with Elforyn dashes. The joint is Tomahawk over stainless. The butt-cap is Tomahawk, as are all the shaft ferrules, except for the Predator Vantage shaft. The cue is 58", and the balance point is approximately 19 and an eighth inches from the butt of the cue. The price is firm at $1125.00, shipped. NO INTERNATIONAL Shipping. I will provide item insurance, tracking information, and cover all shipping costs. No friends and family...for your protection, not mine. I will also accept USPS Money Orders, or Cashiers Checks only.
Joint Protectors are included. Two matching, and One Predator logo. If memory serves, I believe the tips are 2 Thoroughbred Medium Softs, and 1 Tzar Medium. If interested, please PM me your email for photos. I'm having trouble getting the images to allowable/appropriate size. The joint pin is a 3/8x10 modified.
The description has been updated with cue specifications. The carbon fiber shaft is no longer available.

Last edited:

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Joe asked me to post some pics that he sent me. Here they are. I also included the one I took for my web site upon delivery as the first pic.

JoeP.jpg

pic1.jpg
pic2.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic4.jpg

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
94   0   0
I am selling my MVP curly maple, vasticola burl handled Merry Widow. The forearm is cored with Pernambuco. The cue butt weighs 15.2oz. The cue will come with 3 shafts, all with matching ringwork. (One Predator Vantage shaft, and two maple playing shafts! The tip diameters are approximately 12.93, 12.72, and 12.75. All 3 shafts weigh 3.6oz, according to my scale. The cue is .840 at the joint, and approximately 1.26 at the butt. The ring dots are 14k gold, with Elforyn dashes. The joint is Tomahawk over stainless. The butt-cap is Tomahawk, as are all the shaft ferrules, except for the Predator Vantage shaft. The cue is 58", and the balance point is approximately 19 and an eighth inches from the butt of the cue. The price is firm at $1125.00, shipped. NO INTERNATIONAL Shipping. I will provide item insurance, tracking information, and cover all shipping costs. No friends and family...for your protection, not mine. I will also accept USPS Money Orders, or Cashiers Checks only.
Joint Protectors are included. Two matching, and One Predator logo. If memory serves, I believe the tips are 2 Thoroughbred Medium Softs, and 1 Tzar Medium. If interested, please PM me your email for photos. I'm having trouble getting the images to allowable/appropriate size. The joint pin is a 3/8×10 modified.
Friday bump for a gorgeous cue!