Friendly Prices for Friendly People

POOL--TIME

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
huebler

Okay so I find myself pulling further and further away from pool, and I've only played twice in the last 3 months. So, I think its time I sale my things and take a sabbatical.

So, since all of you here at this wonderful site were the intial cause of the rise in my pool enthusiasm, it is only right that I pass on what has been passed on to me...A great opportunity to buy a cue for more then a reasonable price.

1st Cue:
Is a 1967 Viking V30. An original Tru Balance conversion by Gordie Hart in Vikings earliest days. It is a Rosewood 4 pointer with an original Red linen wrap. It features a piloted Brass joint with a 5/16 x 18 pin. The cue is all original except for the ferrule which has been shortened and re-glued. It has a wonderfully silky smooth Linseed oil rubbed shaft that is topped with a Kamui II Medium Soft tip and a new one will also be provided. The cue has a 12.75 mm tip/ferrule and probably ways between 19 and 19.5 oz. Cue is for sale at $175 o.b.o. + shipping.

DSCN0083.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0093.jpg
DSCN0103.jpg

DSCN0097.jpg

2nd Cue:
Is a Oak Plain Jane Rich cue (unmarked.) I bought this cue in or around March. I have only played with it maybe a total of 5 times for a total of maybe 2 hours. IT has a beautiful piloted stainless split joint and has had a MasonH Micarta ferrule topped with a Moori Soft. The cue has been rewrapped in a solid black linen and the shaft has been refinished. All work was done by Manwon at Full Splice Billiards. I originally paid $250 and would like $200 o.b.o. + shipping.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

3rd Cue:
Is a Huebler AS-H3 made of Rosewood. According to the previous owner (Newsheriffintwn) it has a slight roll...I personally have not noticed it since I've played with. It is in need of a refinish on the butt...However, the shaft is nice and smooth. Because this cue needs to be re-cleared...It is for sale for $50 + Shipping.

Case:
Along with the cues is a Black embosed vinyl Action Elite 3x5. It has two pockets, one of which is about 14" and has a side pocket for a jump handle. This case retails some places for $100+. I got it on sale for $80 and will sell it for $45 + Shipping since it is still in great condition.

Elite3x5.jpg

Since I am wanting to sale all that I have, I will either sale them individually, or I am willing to Sell all of packaged together, for $325 + Shipping...That is roughly 30% off.

check your pms i am interested in huebler

POOL--TIME

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Tx great buy ppl wont be disappointed

Very happy with sale you are an asset to az...cue was better than i hoped for...again thanks for goin out of your way

Wes Moran

The Crappy Cue Guy
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Bump to the Top.

Prices have been reduced once again...I would think that for $250 this set should make someone happy.