<***> FS Douglas 12 POINT COCOBOLO <***>

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Nice!

I still have the Douglas sneaky I bought from you a while ago. Absolutely love it!
GLWYS my friend :thumbup:

Onecrazyplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Very nice

I do have to say that I know that the work that went into that forearm is worth a good $ amount of that cue! So the price is worth it picking up. I do like the way it turned out. Nice looking cue who ever buys it is getting a steal!

Enigmaticul

Banned
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
Yea to bad the builder is not like Barnheart"s character, but a low life in-bread scum. Some times a cue is worth as much as the cue makers reputation. In this case zerooooo

DamienLuu

Forever Pool Student
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
???

Yea to bad the builder is not like Barnheart"s character, but a low life in-bread scum. Some times a cue is worth as much as the cue makers reputation. In this case zerooooo
What's the problem? Don't you also have a Douglas cue for sale? Is this make your cue worth zeroooooo too?

Just curious.

Enigmaticul

Banned
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
That's where I have my big dilemma. It's a wonderful shooting cue, and I know this cue is equally good but due to the builder being as is I have 2nd thoughts.

Is like the apple products. We buy them because we know they come with amazing customer service.
This cue maker cannot even spell customer service.

BelleBelle

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry you feel that way about Doug, seems like you have had many problems with people, especially in the cue builder forums. I personally have hit with a couple of Doug's cues and they play great and are well worth the money. As far as Doug as a person I've met him and he was a very likable guy.

Enigmaticul

Banned
Rating - 84.6%
11   2   0
Yea he seems like that at first but as soon as he has your money for a cue good luck. Sooner or later if you deal with him enough you will see.

I don't want to high jack the OP forum so any future comments PM me.

The cue that the OP sells is a beautiful cue that I bet hits nice.

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Douglas

Yea he seems like that at first but as soon as he has your money for a cue good luck. Sooner or later if you deal with him enough you will see.

I don't want to high jack the OP forum so any future comments PM me.

The cue that the OP sells is a beautiful cue that I bet hits nice.

I don't no Douglas personally but I bought one of his cues about a year ago not only is it a beauty but it plays awesome. All I know is the guy makes a great playing cue an I have played with a lot of the top cue makers cues over the years.