FS: HUGE Honduran Rosewood Burl Tascarella w/ Ebony, Ivory & Abalone

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Hello All;

Here is a rare opportunity to own a Very special Tascarella. This cue is a one-off full custom completed in 2017 and it is stunning, to say the least. Cue features an ebony buttsleeve and points with veneers from outside in of black / light blue / chartreuse green / natural. A very select piece of rare Honduran rosewood burl was used for the nose creating a beautiful visual backdrop for the ebony points and surrounding colorful veneers. The joint is ss-sleeved piloted ivory with 5/16 14 pin and compression fit. Also ivory are the Hoppe ring and ferrules.

In the buttsleeve there are 4 groups of 6 abalone notched diamonds with veneer-color matching linear inlays joining each set of diamonds. There are also abalone notched diamonds separating each group as well as a diamond with 3 abalone dots at the base of each ebony point. The joint and shaft collars feature beautiful alternating abalone and ivory dash index rings. Finally, the wrap is textured black leather installed in true Tascarella fashion where I will wish you good luck in finding any evidence of a seam. How do they do this? 😎

If I left anything out, the pictures should tell the rest and I think you will agree, it doesn't get much bigger or better than this from The Tascarella Shop.

Everything rolls straight together and apart and other than test hitting it, this cue's condition is as new.

What the still shots can't effectively convey is how. with movement, this cue's more than 40 abalone inlays are reflecting colors that match the veneers like a fine piece of jewelry. Truly breathtaking!

Specs:
Butt............. 29”, 15.6 oz
Shaft 1....... 29”, 3.75 oz, 12.75 mm, ivory ferrule w/red pad, straight
Shaft 2 .......29”, 3.75 oz, 12.75 mm, ivory ferrule w/red pad, straight
Joint........... Piloted Ivory ss sleeved w/ 5/16 14 pin, compression fit
Wrap......... Perfectly executed black textured leather

This Tascarella is a real show-stopper and could easily be the centerpiece for your cue collection. Alternate possibility; it could become your new lifetime player. :love:

Price is $7650 & Includes insured shipping anywhere in CONUS

No trade offers please.

Paypal, Zelle, USPS Money Orders, Cash are all fine but if using PP please pay such that fees are covered

Thanks for having a look!

Attachments

• Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-2.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-2.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 735
  • Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-3.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-3.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 748
  • Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-4.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-4.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 756
  • Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-5.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-5.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 783
  • Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-6.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-6.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 787
  • Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-7.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-7.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 745
  • Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-8.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-8.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 715
  • Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-9.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-9.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 681
  • Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-1.jpg
    Tasc-Rosewood-Burl-Big-1.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 731
Last edited:

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
Have been getting trade inquiries which, as I mentioned, I'm not interested to do on this one.

However, am keen to sell this superb cue so please feel free to make me a reasonable cash offer.