FS: Pechauer P04 w/ Tiger X-Might as well be new

duanet85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Like New Pechauer P04. Original shaft never chalked. Tiger X shaft rarely played with bc i ended up getting a Tiger cue. Also has a Universal Smart Shaft with 'not for sale demo only' stamped on it. the adapter is locktighted on the cue to eliminate the adapter unscrewing. This seriously is like a brand new cue. its sat in the 2x4 case waiting to be shot with but i never use it. i carry a 4x8 to leagues so it gets neglected and left alone in the corner. time for it to go.

From billiardswarehouse - Pechauer Pool Cue with a curly maple forearm. The butt is curly maple. The handle is highly figured cocobolo. There are three sets of Bushka style rings. The ferrule is a proprietary plastic, designed to hit like ivory, threaded onto shaft with 13 mm backed hard tips. The joint is stainless steel with a Pechauer 317 speed joint. This cue comes with one hard rock maple shaft with a 10" - 12" taper.

Pechauer P04 - $405
Tiger X Shaft finished by Pechauer - $225
Universal Smart Shaft w/ Pechauer Adapter - $125
Pechauer Joint Protectors - $20
Two Extra Shaft Joint Protectors - $20
Total = $795

I'm posting up the sale at $515 shipped. You are getting the jp's, USS and most of the Tiger X shaft cost for free. This cue is very nice looking.

Name: Duane
Cell: 815-509-9154
Email: duanet85@gmail.com

Attachments

• photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 543
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 532
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:

RyanTheImpaler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Very Nice Cue!

I have seen this cue in person guys and the maple just pops out at you! Anybody who gets this will have a solid hitter with 3 shafts... and all for
around $500!!!! Sick. GL with the sale Duane. :thumbup:
Ryan

duanet85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I have seen this cue in person guys and the maple just pops out at you! Anybody who gets this will have a solid hitter with 3 shafts... and all for
around $500!!!! Sick. GL with the sale Duane. :thumbup:
Ryan

The man states facts! Also would be willing to trade for certain Nikon lenses, lmk what you got!!

duanet85

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Alright guys this is a solid everyday player. I even have a pechauer jump cue I'll put in for an extra $50!