Funny pic/gif thread...

sk8ordie

HTTR!
Silver Member
So what do you see in this classic photo?

It is supposedly not a tricked up photo...if you look close you'll see that is true.

If you can't see it, just ask.
rr773.jpg

mosconiac, is it the face in the middle that looks like Jesus?:confused:

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Besides the 'face', you can also see above the mans head, and above the womans head, two 'ghostly' figures of women with hoop-skirts holding parasols.

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Another optical illusion. This one usually takes a while before you see it. For those with exceptional determination, you will get a giggle out of it.

opticalillusion.jpg

shamadam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Another optical illusion. This one usually takes a while before you see it. For those with exceptional determination, you will get a giggle out of it.

opticalillusion.jpg

I GOT IT! If you stare at the girl taking the picture long
enough, you can actually see a blue camels toe!:
:eek:

mr_stanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah, the man is holding a young child on his lap and it looks like a white bucket type hat. The kid's face is what appears to be the giant face's eye. The giant face's nose is actually the kid's arm. However, the woman seems to be wearing a large floppy hat with a flower on it but it sure looks like Felix the cat doing a karate kick. At the top of the photo it looks like the Army of Darkness in faint white dresses are on the move... There is a lot going on in the photo that isn't really there.

I zoomed in on the picture by 400% and could see the kid's face a lot easier.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Once I saved it and zoomed in it became apparent that it was a young child.
Most definitely Felix doing a sidekick too. Now that I know what it is, I can see it in regular size as well.
Great pic.