Ginky

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Was just wondering if you were playing anymore at all. we have a nice Joss tour event coming up next week here in Albany NY. you have been here in the past...was just wondering...................mike

LoGiC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Wow, I just realized this, your avatar is the Golden Cue! Cool, I'm hoping to watch the Joss tour there next week. :D

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
im still playing.. just have been focusing on my family for the most part.

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ginky said:
im still playing.. just have been focusing on my family for the most part.

Ginky.....great to see that you know where your priorities and that you have your priorities straight............mike

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
gettin ready to meet my son.. and teach him everything i know... he'll be a monster... everyone better watch out! lol very soon!

selftaut

straight pool nut
Silver Member
ginky said:
gettin ready to meet my son.. and teach him everything i know... he'll be a monster... everyone better watch out! lol very soon!

OH NO!! "Lil Ginky" !!! :)

How old is he Ginky?

ginky

Professional Pool Player
Silver Member
he's not here yet, but he's on his way. He's still in my wife's belly.

Caromsoft

"Your Break...Big Brain!"
Silver Member
I just caught the tapes of you winning the BCA Invitational 9-ball Championships in Las Vegas in 1999. I hope after your son arrives we will see more of you. I really liked the way you played and presented yourself during the matches. The sport can really use you. :)

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Imageek2 said:
I just caught the tapes of you winning the BCA Invitational 9-ball Championships in Las Vegas in 1999. I hope after your son arrives we will see more of you. I really liked the way you played and presented yourself during the matches. The sport can really use you. :)
Yeah, they just re-aired it on ESPN Classic. I wanted to stop in a say Great Shooting man! Hope to see you on TV again soon!

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
ginky said:
he's not here yet, but he's on his way. He's still in my wife's belly.

Enjoy him every minute you can, it is the most rewarding thing you'll ever do in your life. Even more rewarding than the triumphs you've had already in pool. One day they'll be grown (my youngest is 22) and you'll still love them, but there is nothing like watching and helping them grow.