Good Luck in WCs

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member
Hey Melissa,

Thanks for the post on the main forum thread. As I type this we are waiting to here the results of your match with Helena. I like you both so I won't play favorites, just wish you both the best.

I just don't understand the way the WPA operates. The last Womens World Championchips were what the end of 2004? They skipped a year before that. The last championships they made a point of how many WPBA players were in it, so it looked at least like the WPBA got so many entries. Apparently they don't.

I can't understand the BCA angle. They hold one womens event each year. As you said it looks like the top american WPBA members are the ones who get the nod but what would happen if a non WPBA american won the BCA? Would they make an exeception? The BCA is a lot of points on the WPA list of events. Looks like the EPBF does the same as the BCA regarding Euro-WPBAers.

Anyways, from the pics I've seen of the event it looks like you were really having a fun time. Hope the rest of the event remains just as enjoyable for you. I also hope you were one of the ladies who had her belongings arrive with you!:eek:

Terry

Tbeaux

Angelic Hotdog
Silver Member
Well just read the report of you and Helenas match.:( I'm sorry it didn't work out in your favor Melissa, the writeup really made it sound like the two of you put on a great exhibition of skill and determination.

Terry