Got stiffed by TX's top OB Tour woman.

TXsouthpaw

My tush hog
Silver Member
Big C said:
Who do you honestly think you are telling Dragon Cue, or anyone else what to post here? His posting was not an attack on the OB cues tour and I certainly didn't see it that way. It's not like he came out with "all women that play on the OB cues tour are cheaters that don't pay up when they lose". People are going to draw their own conclusions no matter what and you simply have no control over that. You are just seeing what you want to see. And that's just a distorted version of this reality. If and when he decides to post the persons name is up to him and not the general consensus or some forum bully.
Big C said:
You can call it perception is reality all you want. But the real truth is that someone who happens to be a top player on the OB cues tour stiffed Dragon cue. Just because she plays on the tour does not taint the integrity of the tour or any of the other women that are members. If someone reads it and starts making assumptions and false accusations, then they are pin-headed fools. Anything and everything is subjected to someones interpretation. The news we read and watch on TV is spoon-fed to us after it has been thoroughly twisted by the media. Are you so demanding of the media to go back and sensor their news that they own so that it meets your liking? I didn't draw any conclusions from this posting, but I did wonder who it could have been based on the location. Now that I know who it is, I am not surprised. But I will leave it up to Dragon Cue to post her name, or not.
Flex said:
Sorry, Ma'am, but your tired feminist questions won't get much traction here.

The issue on the table is, "Who is the top woman pro player who stiffed someone not only for $40 but for three days table time?"

There have been plenty of other threads about people getting stiffed. If Johnny Archer or Earl or John Schmidt or any other top pro were to pull this stuff, it would be here, and you know it.

Flex

Sorry guys but I gotta side with the females on this one. If it was your name being besmirched because some dude youve never met fired an air barrell, and it made you look bad youd be pissed too.

Ive met Sang(dragon cue) and if he says this is how it went down then I believe him. He should fess up with the name but even if he doesnt I still believe him. He wouldnt lie. he has nothing to gain from doing so.
 

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sheesh, I read this whole damn thread, and still no answer on who it is? A bunch of people have gotten their feathers riled up, red rep is flying, and still no answer.

Oh, you're welcome to Pool Addict, and thanks, Scott Lee.

Now, for the love of God...

WHO IS IT?
 

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
enough.......

I have to agree with JAM here, some people probably already know who it is, so let the rest of us know. You can't start a story and quit in the middle. Enough is enough, just spill the beans already.:eek:
 

hotrod

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Got stiffed ?

Like the energizer bunny, this tread keeps going and going and going.
 

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:
Ross and All my lady buddies on the OB Cues Tour.

Sang has confided to me who it was. If he does not post the name by tomorrow, I will.

I don't know if she posts here or not, but it's always good to hear both sides. ;) IMO

Ray

It's tomorrow already...please post name. Johnnyt
 

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What amazes me here is now Dragon Cue has begun to hurt their own reputation in an attempt to hurt someone else's reputation. Kind of ironic in a way. Lots of drama with no response from Dragon Cue and no end in sight...
 

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pool players with jobs!

TX Poolnut said:
Dragon Cue, where are you? :scratchhead:

AZers. DragonCue was playing pool ALL day yesterday starting with the players meeting at my tournament. He left my tournament and hit a weekly tournament on the way home. He was probably out till 2 or 3am. I was able to update him on everyone's input and concerns.

He will be posting this morning, I'm sure.

Ray
 

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:
AZers. DragonCue was playing pool ALL day yesterday starting with the players meeting at my tournament. He left my tournament and hit a weekly tournament on the way home. He was probably out till 2 or 3am. I was able to update him on everyone's input and concerns.

He will be posting this morning, I'm sure.

Ray

Thanks Ray. Johnnyt
 

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
foolish of him

quedup said:
What amazes me here is now Dragon Cue has begun to hurt their own reputation in an attempt to hurt someone else's reputation. Kind of ironic in a way. Lots of drama with no response from Dragon Cue and no end in sight...

Had he said the top player on a man's tour all he would have had to worry about was his ass kicked by two or three when they felt he had left their reputation in question. As it is, he has spun up Melinda because she works very hard with the tour she rightly feels catches some of the taint, and all of the top women on the tour including Melinda again since she isn't that far from the top either.

The one thing I learned working in a hen dominated environment a couple of times is that you don't get the women mad at you. They will make you pay, and pay, and pay. You and your sons unto the seventh generation. Dragon Cue has my pity for starting a thread in this foolish manner but I ain't stepping between him and the ladies for all the tea in china!!

Hu

Ladies, this is humor, . . . . . . . . . mostly!
 

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Nutshell

ShootingArts said:
Had he said the top player on a man's tour all he would have had to worry about was his ass kicked by two or three when they felt he had left their reputation in question. As it is, he has spun up Melinda because she works very hard with the tour she rightly feels catches some of the taint, and all of the top women on the tour including Melinda again since she isn't that far from the top either.

The one thing I learned working in a hen dominated environment a couple of times is that you don't get the women mad at you. They will make you pay, and pay, and pay. You and your sons unto the seventh generation. Dragon Cue has my pity for starting a thread in this foolish manner but I ain't stepping between him and the ladies for all the tea in china!!

Hu

Ladies, this is humor, . . . . . . . . . mostly!

Hu,

You better be careful, these ladies could figure out who shot Knedy if you give them a couple of days! LOL.

They all know who it was. It took them less than an hour to figure it out. LOL. Their network is the envy of the Sekret Survice! ;).

(I purposely mispelled a few word to protect the innocent) Me! LOL.

Some of the gals actually feel sorry for the perpetrator here, because of what she has done to herself and how she has tarnished her reputation. That's just how they roll.

The OB Cues Ladies Tour is one of the best, If not THE best ladies tour because there are sooooooo many great ladies both in it and running it. They will be just fine, as will OB Cues.

Ray
 

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
never doubted it

Ray,

I have seen the LoACIA at work before. I suspect the ladies interested all knew more about it than anyone except maybe the two people involved in minutes. There are no secrets from the all seeing all knowing eyes of motherhood and sisterhood.

Hu


Bigtruck said:
Hu,

You better be careful, these ladies could figure out who shot Knedy if you give them a couple of days! LOL.

They all know who it was. It took them less than an hour to figure it out. LOL. Their network is the envy of the Sekret Survice! ;).

(I purposely mispelled a few word to protect the innocent) Me! LOL.

Some of the gals actually feel sorry for the perpetrator here, because of what she has done to herself and how she has tarnished her reputation. That's just how they roll.

The OB Cues Ladies Tour is one of the best, If not THE best ladies tour because there are sooooooo many great ladies both in it and running it. They will be just fine, as will OB Cues.

Ray
 

UrackmIcrackm

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
TXsouthpaw said:
Ive met Sang(dragon cue) and if he says this is how it went down then I believe him. He should fess up with the name but even if he doesnt I still believe him. He wouldnt lie. he has nothing to gain from doing so.
I haven't seen anyone accusing him of lying. He used poor judgement in wording and when that was pointed out, along with proof of the consequences (Amanda being accused) he still wouldn't do the right thing.

People pointed out the consequences of his wording and he ignored it & allowed innocent people to be accused. Never said he was a liar but his continued lapse in good judgement earned him some negative rep from a few, myself included.
 

Dagwoodz

the dude abides...
Silver Member
Bigtruck said:
AZers. DragonCue was playing pool ALL day yesterday starting with the players meeting at my tournament. He left my tournament and hit a weekly tournament on the way home. He was probably out till 2 or 3am. I was able to update him on everyone's input and concerns.

He will be posting this morning, I'm sure.

Ray

I've got to run to Abilene today, but if he hasn't posted the name before I leave around 1:30'ish, then I'm going to have to send some red. There's no reason to drag innocent people's names through the mud. Reputation and the value of one's name is one of the only things people have to go on in this sport, and to tarnish upstanding players like this is not acceptable, even if it is out of negligence, or bad grammar.

Don't want to send the red...but I will....
 

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
TXsouthpaw said:
Sorry guys but I gotta side with the females on this one. If it was your name being besmirched because some dude youve never met fired an air barrell, and it made you look bad youd be pissed too.

I agree. Being in a top position on our tour, I would not want there to be any inference that I was connected with a shady deal. We work hard to get where our games are and the people behind the scenes that run a tour work doubly hard. I know, I started the NW regional tour.

You can look up the top women on the OB tour. I think 5 of them have been cleared here. Do the rest of them have to come on here and try to clear their name too? They may not even know about this until one day someone walks up to them and asks them if they were the guilty party! :eek:

The title was an unfortunate choice of words, as I know Lisa and that is so unlike her. Just name the culprit and get it over with, already, and then this thread can die. :smile:
 

Flex

Banger
Silver Member
TXsouthpaw said:
Sorry guys but I gotta side with the females on this one. If it was your name being besmirched because some dude youve never met fired an air barrell, and it made you look bad youd be pissed too.

Ive met Sang(dragon cue) and if he says this is how it went down then I believe him. He should fess up with the name but even if he doesnt I still believe him. He wouldnt lie. he has nothing to gain from doing so.

It wouldn't necessarily bother me one whit.

By the way, I belong to a religion that is regularly besmirched in the news, is lied about by the press, is misrepresented by other members of the religion, is persecuted in various ways in the public square, and so on. Oh, and did I mention there is a lot of bigotry out there against my religion?

Now, if you want to ask me what I do against those problems, I'll be happy to let you know, and being silent isn't one of them.

If the shoe fits...

Flex
 
Top