Great news for me and my wife!!!!

tigerseye

Kenny Wilson
Silver Member
Here is the scoop short but sweet....

I'm gonna be a DADDY!!:thumbup:

Holy Crap!! What am i gonna do??? What do i do? Where do i go to learn about this daddy thing? Should i get a couple more jobs? Do i sell my cues for extra money? Should i sell my golf clubs? Do i have to quit playing golf? Do i have to quit pool? What??? How??? When??? Why???Do i???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just kidn' i am soooooo stoked about this....Thanks God for everything:grin-square:

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Congratulations

:clapping:Get Mom and baby home safely-and the rest will make it self known to you
as you go.

Dad. Sounds good. Enjoy.

3railkick

At large gatherings of children-my daughter would call me by name to get my attention. Her reasoning was that there were a lot of Dad's but only one me.

3RAILKICK

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
:clapping:Get Mom and baby home safely-and the rest will make it self known to you as you go.

Dad. Sounds good. Enjoy.

3railkick

At large gatherings of children-my daughter would call me by name to get my attention. Her reasoning was that there were a lot of Dad's but only one me.

Last edited:

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
Congratulations. It's been awhile, but I can remember exactly how you feel. And, all the best to your wife, to. :thumbup:

Gmanpoke

Banned

Holy Crap!! What am i gonna do??? What do i do? Where do i go to learn about this daddy thing? Should i get a couple more jobs? Do i sell my cues for extra money? Should i sell my golf clubs? Do i have to quit playing golf? Do i have to quit pool? What??? How??? When??? Why???Do i???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Just kidn' i am soooooo stoked about this....Thanks God for everything:grin-square:

You can change almost anything about yourself or your life, but you will always be a Dad from now on.

Congratulations

Steven

Chris_Lynch

I play pool
Silver Member
Congrats. Post while you can and enjoy playing pool until the baby arrives. I work in a poolroom and didn't play pool for about a year after my son arrived. Much easier now that he's almost 4 but your life will change completely. For the better of course.

Maxx

AzB Platinum Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
The best is yet to come!

Congratulations, it gets better and better. In a few years he or she will want to play pool with Dad!

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
Congratulations. Talk about a life changing experience!
Don't sell the golf clubs.
Don't sell the cues.
Just know that they will be getting a lot less use for the next several years.

Steve

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Way 2 Cool

CONGRATS KENNY! Boy is your life about to change! It has been said a million times and a million times it is true!! You are in for a experience that is so unique, wonderful and challenging all at the same time. No One loves you like your kids do and that is very apparent to all parents when they hold their children for the first time. They hold onto you and immediately your life changes, is it an amazing experience.. ENJOY the ride!!!
Congrats to you and your wife!!
Dan

mantis99

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Fantastic. It is more work than you can imagine, but totally worth it at the same time. Congrats!

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THE MOST AWESOME THING THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN IN YOUR LIFE.

Watch out though around 2023 or so.

Congratulations.

Varney Cues

Handcrafted quality!
Silver Member
Fantastic. It is more work than you can imagine, but totally worth it at the same time. Congrats!

Mine just turned 2 this week....its the greatest thing you can ever imagine. He is already pushing his chair up to the pool table & stands there for an hour & entertains himself putting the balls in front of the pocket & then rolling them in with his fingers. He only cries when he gets one out in the middle of the table where he can't reach it. Too funny...he already took a cue off the rack and thought he'd use that to knock balls in baseball style...LOL. My only advice...get plenty of rest now...it'll be impossible to come by later.:wink:

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member

Holy Crap!! What am i gonna do???sleep What do i do?sleep some more Where do i go to learn about this daddy thing? dunnoShould i get a couple more jobs? probablyDo i sell my cues for extra money? not just yetShould i sell my golf clubs?may as well Do i have to quit playing golf?it is inevitable Do i have to quit pool? for the most partWhat??? How??? When??? Why???Do i???? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

I used to be able to draw my ball and now 5 years later.........my daughter is sitting here beside me on a Friday night instead of me being out playing pool. Wouldn't trade it for nuthin'.