Hard Times Sacramento Ten Ball

jrhendy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-Rex Welcome home results.

Hard Times Billiards of Sacramento
53 players--Hard Times added $1000--

1st $1000(Oscar Dominguez), 2nd $550(Tony Chohan) and 3rd $400(Rodney Morris) place winners.
4 Vilmos Foldes $260
5 Brian Law $175
6 Skip Nikakis $175
7 Mike Mitchell $120
8 Ernesto Dominguez $120
9 Pat Mcleod $70
10 Steve Housh $70
11 George Pagulayan $70
12 Frank Robutz $70

Thank you all for playing, thanks to the owners for the room and added money, thanks to the staff, and a big welcome home to Tony "T-Rex" Chohan!

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
T-Rex Welcome home results.

Hard Times Billiards of Sacramento
53 players--Hard Times added $1000--

1st $1000(Oscar Dominguez), 2nd $550(Tony Chohan) and 3rd $400(Rodney Morris) place winners.
4 Vilmos Foldes $260
5 Brian Law $175
6 Skip Nikakis $175
7 Mike Mitchell $120
8 Ernesto Dominguez $120
9 Pat Mcleod $70
10 Steve Housh $70
11 George Pagulayan $70
12 Frank Robutz $70

Thank you all for playing, thanks to the owners for the room and added money, thanks to the staff, and a big welcome home to Tony "T-Rex" Chohan!

Next time you see Pat will you ask him if he'd part with his cue? I'm assuming he's still playing with the ebony and bird's eye Bobby Hunter. I had that cue built for me when I was 17 and sold it for no good reason. I'll throw 10% extra to you for your troubles if he and I can make a deal.:thumbup:

staypuff578

Team Ramrod
Silver Member
Next time you see Pat will you ask him if he'd part with his cue? I. assuming hes still playing with the ebony and bird's eye Bobby Hunter. I had that cue built for me when I was 17 and sold it for no good reason. I'll throw 10% extra to you for your troubles if he and I can make a deal.:thumbup:

He does still play with the hunter, I have great doubt that he'd part with it anytime soon. I see him weekly, I'll be sure to relay the message.

easy-e

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He does still play with the hunter, I have great doubt that he'd part with it anytime soon. I see him weekly, I'll be sure to relay the message.

Thanks dude. I doubt it too. One of my greatest regrets was selling that cue.