Hello!

Louis Ulrich

First of all, I'd like to thank Mike for having a place for me here in the forums. I am pleased to be here and I truly appreciate it!

For any of the forum members who have any questions regarding shots or strategies, please feel free to post them here, and by all means display your shots and situations on the Cue Table. I will be responding to questions several times a week.

Thank you,

Louis

Big C

Deep in the heart of TX.
Silver Member
Congratulations on your strong performance at the Turning Stone. I look forward to reading and learning from your posts.

Louis Ulrich

Big C said:
Congratulations on your strong performance at the Turning Stone. I look forward to reading and learning from your posts.

Thanks C!

Been hitting 'em? I notice there's a couple of good tournaments down in your area.

Big C

Deep in the heart of TX.
Silver Member
Just been practicing at my house. The Texas open starts tomorrow, but I did not take time off to play. Corey is supposed to be playing and will probably be picked 1 or 2 in the auction. There's a big one-pocket tournament coming up next month in Dallas. Should be a lot of action. I may drive up and sweat that one. What's next on the schedule for you? Any good stories to tell from the Turning Stone?

HDR10

HR Custom Cues
Silver Member
Hi Louis!!we met breifly at Diamond Billiard club in Chatt.Tn last month!!you play a good game of 9 ball(even if it didnt turn out in your favor that day)

Ktown D

Neverwuzzz
Silver Member
Hey Louis,

This is Daniel from Knoxville. I am Shannon's buddy that snuck up and bought you in the auction at Diamond's last month (we both had a good laugh on that). I am glad you are hitting your stride and I wish you luck in the future. Keep hitting them well and thanks for taking the time to contribute to the members here.

Irish634

Whatever
Silver Member
Welcome to the board Louis. It was a pleasure to watch you play at Turning Stone in August. I look forward to reading some of your responses here.

Best of luck to you in your upcoming tournaments.
Craig

CrownCityCorey

Sock it to 'em!
Silver Member
Well surprise, surprise! :D

You just have real estate all over! Now on AZB forums too!!! LOL!

Rack em up!