Hey Everyone

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Hello everyone, I just wanted to say sorry the pool world has been pretty slow lately and there hasn't been much to talk about. I look forward to keeping up with everyone during the tournaments and during the breaks.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Sarah

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
Hi, Sarah. "Slow" is good sometimes.

Unfortunately, I think everything is slowing down (except price$) because of the upcoming elcetions. People aren't talking (except in the NPR section on AZ), but the few that I converse with are worried about our lack of a viable choice for president.

Any candidate for the office is held up in such scrutiny, that the best and most capable will never run for the office.

So goes life.....:(

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jack Flanagan said:
Hi, Sarah. "Slow" is good sometimes.

Unfortunately, I think everything is slowing down (except price$) because of the upcoming elcetions. People aren't talking (except in the NPR section on AZ), but the few that I converse with are worried about our lack of a viable choice for president.

Any candidate for the office is held up in such scrutiny, that the best and most capable will never run for the office.

So goes life.....:(

WRONG!!! The best never run because no one would ever hear of them. The fat cats with all the money will only back the crooked who will take care of them once elected. If your not a fortune 500 corporation there will never be anybody looking out for you.

Dick

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
rhncue said:
WRONG!!! The best never run because no one would ever hear of them. The fat cats with all the money will only back the crooked who will take care of them once elected. If your not a fortune 500 corporation there will never be anybody looking out for you.

Dick

Tap.Tap.Tap. True dat!

Oh... thread topic... Sarah.. nice win reported in IP. Congrats. Nuttin much happenin in G-burg either.