High End- Ebony & Big Ivory Gulyassy

ugotda8

Pool Room Owner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just an update for now...I have a pending sale on this cue.

I hate to part with this cue, but I have too many cues and quite frankly I really need the money. I started to sell this cue about a year ago, and just couldn't follow through with it. So, I sold some others that I had.

I won't tell the entire story, but about the time I got this cue, I found out that I had a very sick relative with no insurance and I decided to step up and help. Enough said I think...I am still trying to recover. I like Mike's stuff so well, that I purchased a less expensive cue from him to make room to let this one go.

I am the Original Owner, and have had the cue for 14 months.

She's a "one of a kind" and Mike won't make another one like it.
The cue is Pristine (No dings, chips etc)
I love the hit and the sound of the cue. It is a solid playing instrument! But, sometimes we gotta do what we gotta do. :(

Macassar Ebony Forearm and Butt sleeve
6 large Ivory Points in Forearm and 6 in Butt
Beautiful Abalone inlays at base of each point
24 Ivory Diamonds with alternating Abalone and Silver inlays
Ebony, Ivory and Silver rings at a,b,c,d and e
Black and White Irish Linen wrap
SS joint sleeve with Wood to wood flat face joint.
3/8 X 10 ACME pin
Ivory Butt cap with MG, 1 of 1 on butt cap

Retail value was high to say the least, but that's not very important right now. Asking $2,000.00 OBO. Price includes Next Day Express Shipping and Insurance. I can't take Paypal. Money Order or will even take a personal check (But the check has to clear before I ship)

I have never sold anything here on AZ, but you can check out my eBay Feedback if you like. My eBay id is: wedeliver

I will entertain all reasonable offers. PM me with any questions!

You can also view this cue on Mikes Web Site in his Gallery Section. http://www.babysproshop.com

Thanks for checking it out!

KJ

Last edited:

ugotda8

Pool Room Owner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Just a bump

I promise I won't bump the crap out of this thread. But, dang this board moves quick!! I almost couldn't find my own post! :eek:

ugotda8

Pool Room Owner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sale Pending

I have accepted offer on the cue, so for right now...it is SOLD.

Thanks for all the compliments and thanks for looking!

KJ