How is this wood supplier?

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deleted due to requests from other cue makers.

Thank you.

Richard
 
Last edited:

BarenbruggeCues

Unregistered User
Silver Member
All wood suppliers with good figured wood are no good to shop at. They are too expensive and have a very limited supply. So I don't shop at those places anymore, anyway, anyhow!
 

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
BarenbruggeCues said:
All wood suppliers with good figured wood are no good to shop at. They are too expensive and have a very limited supply. So I don't shop at those places anymore, anyway, anyhow!

Me either. I cut all my own trees down these days. Gonna cut down a pine tree in my back yard this weekend for some coring dowels...:p

Kelly
 

Rybord

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Must have been a good source if it was requested to be removed !!!!!!!!!!!
 

JoeyInCali

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kelly_Guy said:
Me either. I cut all my own trees down these days. Gonna cut down a pine tree in my back yard this weekend for some coring dowels...:p

Kelly
Save some for me, will ya?
Those ramin plies are not cutting it anymore.
 

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a cedar tree in front of My house, and one hanging over the water out there. Pretty wood, and smells good too, I don't think I'll have splinters in My arm If I was to make a break cue from them.:eek: :D I have some oak also, oh boy I hit the bid time now. Only wish I had some pine trees, took them out some time ago, so they were'nt playing pool with any of the houses around here when the winds pick up. The oak trees have a monster break though:D
 

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You are all clueless. Partical board is the way to go!!!!!!!!!!!! Home Depot or Lowes cant miss!!!!!!
 
Last edited:

Jack Flanagan

P. T. Barnum was right !
Silver Member
got a friend who tears down old houses and barns, then sells the wood.

been thinking about using some of that 100 year old heart pine,,,don't intend to core it either,,,outta make some good 25 to 30 oz sticks...:p
 

ddcuerepair

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am going to plant me some six point full splice trees tonight right after I go Snipe hunting. Anyone interested in placing an order.
It's good to see some laughter on this forum.
David
 

MVPCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
ddcuerepair said:
I am going to plant me some six point full splice trees tonight right after I go Snipe hunting. Anyone interested in placing an order.
It's good to see some laughter on this forum.
David

I want some...ring me up for an even dozen. Are you planting any rubber trees? I am going out tomor...oh wait...I mean I need some bumpers. :p

Kelly
 

Cue Crazy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Don't forget to use poly glue like Gorilla glue.



Works well for the pins and adds some interesting figure below the joint. Gotta love that expansion:D


BTW DD sign Me up for some of those fullsplice trees ;) :p
 
Top