I be back ...

Jim Baxter

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
From early 2000 ;s I was heavy inti Az Billiards Custom pool cues and Custom Joint Protectors , Some how , do not remember why or how , I got switched to Face Book . They not happy with my political beliefs and have deleted my account , Lost a lot of customers and 4600 friends . Couple weeks ago I had a Gull bladder explode , still trying to get well , another 10 days before I get to talk to them about pulling the drain out and then schedualling surgery to remove gull bladder .
I will have shop up for sale end of July or so .
I have not done very much here on AZ since 2017 , but last I looked at close to 600 positive what ever they call it I stll Number 4 , only 3 with more positive remarks .
A link to my photo bucket shows what I have done in the past , and will continue till shop is sold . Nothing for the next couple weeks , Please .

https://app.photobucket.com/u/jbaxte

Hope its good to be back with AZ , original home .

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve never been on FB once in my life. Never will. I’m here and that’s about it.
I’m not online much anymore. Internet bores me for the most part. I been back here a bit and will be for a while. I don’t take it too seriously. However if I was ever gonna disappear I’d start a good bye thread-out of respect for people who like my and who I like. It’s not all bad. I’ve met some great people here and had some fun times, hopefully more in the future

best
Fatboy

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I’ve never been on FB once in my life. Never will. I’m here and that’s about it.
I’m not online much anymore. Internet bores me for the most part. I been back here a bit and will be for a while. I don’t take it too seriously. However if I was ever gonna disappear I’d start a good bye thread-out of respect for people who like my and who I like. It’s not all bad. I’ve met some great people here and had some fun times, hopefully more in the future

best
Fatboy
Hey Eric, I remember the time at the Pyramid Club when they would not let you in with your Starbucks coffee. I think we went down to Red Shoes soon after that mess. They could be total nits at times. lol Hope you had a nice 4th!

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey Eric, I remember the time at the Pyramid Club when they would not let you in with your Starbucks coffee. I think we went down to Red Shoes soon after that mess. They could be total nits at times. lol Hope you had a nice 4th!
I didn’t know the name of that joint.

tmr I’ll post the story here about that whole incident. It’s late and I’m tired. I want to type it when I’m fresh so it will be a better read.

it might be weird for it’s own thread, maybe not. What do you think? I will write it tmr 100%. I never mentioned it here before.

thanks for reminding me.

best
Fatboy 😀

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big Tattoo!!!!!!

I am coming to Munchen in august. Possibly Köln, I’m not sure.

Would be great to see you! I’m going to see Cem for sure.

I will put WhatsApp on my mobile and turn it on in a few days. I’ll start a thread when I do so I will be easy to find.

cheers

Fatboy

bpp&d

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Jim, we're going to miss you around here. I liked checking out your jp's and cues in the for sale forum and even bought a few over the years. Best of Luck on your operation and sale of your shop.
Harry

rjb1168

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Lot's of nice work that you did. I wish you the best with your surgery and life in the coming years.

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Jim, now I treasure my JP's more than ever. Wishing you the best.

(edit) No facebook or tweeting here either...if I want an anal exam I'll go to a proctologist.

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Hi, Jim, hope all things go well for you. I still have the Ebony joint protectors you made for my Tascarella 5 years ago.

-dj

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
From early 2000 ;s I was heavy inti Az Billiards Custom pool cues and Custom Joint Protectors ,
A link to my photo bucket shows what I have done in the past , and will continue till shop is sold . Nothing for the next couple weeks , Please .

https://app.photobucket.com/u/jbaxte

Hope its good to be back with AZ , original home .
Thanks for the link Jim. I especially like the cue pictured under Cues on 22 Aug 2013 (upper cue in the left picture) :D Looks like an Omori full splice Macassar ebony into maple burl :cool:

Hope everything works out well for you my friend.

Best Regards,

Dave (in Saskatoon, Canada)

thenuke

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wishing you the best and long life. Email sent to you for order, if possible to fill.

Please call with any questions. Enjoyed your facebook posts.

Attachments

• IMG_9796SW.jpg
    IMG_9796SW.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 42

Jim Baxter

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Wishing you the best and long life. Email sent to you for order, if possible to fill.

Please call with any questions. Enjoyed your facebook posts.
I got your e mail , but my reply could not go . said lillegal address . Yes , I am on the mend I figure 2 to 3 weeks , with stich rings and engraving . My number 253-226-0932 . Thanks Jim