i'm looking for videos of impressive outs

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
any nice runouts or maybe just some creative shots/safety play....

thanks in advanced to everyone that feels like posting up a video

Taco

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
one of Efren's runs....

Efren played an inside draw stroke into the rt side, cueball going past the lt side to go 3 rails and land almost against the rt side rail to make I believe the 6 which was next to the headrail side of the rt side pocket so anything but straight in would scratch.... he softly floats it in to the rt head corner and to do so the cueball stayed along the rail... he then had to use extreme top w slight left to shoot the 7, I think, into the lt foot corner, and go 2 rails back for the 9 near the head rail.... against Johnny Archer I believe, with Incardona commentating on the accu stats mike.... anyone remember that one? What an incredible out. If the 6 was not against the point he could have banked it, and if it was only against the end of the point he could have forced it into the side by banging through the rubber, but none of those were available. I believe two other great things happened in that match that Archer won: Reyes hit an extreme draw into the upper rt/foot pocket to go 3 rails and land almost straight in on another ball, and there was in incredible safety battle, one of the best ever. Great run in a great match. FIND IT! You'll be glad...

bmsclayton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jesse alred??

I would google or send him a pm he has some unbelievable one handed stuff.

Google Corey and you tube and he has a pretty amazing one

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anyone else have anything? please no more videos of corey duels stroke shot during the us open. i've seen ti way too many times

poolplayer2093

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Rooolfl

Banned
This is IMO the best pool match on youtube, Efren vs Bustamante
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7787CdfTNM&playnext=1&list=PLC1FDB7D07FB0CCD1
(starts with part 2, i cant watch part 1 in my country, maybe you can)

This video is in german and in fairly bad quality, but a must watch, I've never seen anybody being more in the zone than Martinez in that match.
He plays every shot 5mph harder than needed. Incredible to watch, Martinez vs Bustamante. (you could skip the first 6 minutes)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y42HVhCtNY8

And then there is Venom...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpGGPQiXjq0
just 2 min long.

Hope you watch all of those in due time, money back guarantee on not being disappointed :)

hunger strike

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
extreme topspin with left...

Efren played an inside draw stroke into the rt side, cueball going past the lt side to go 3 rails and land almost against the rt side rail to make I believe the 6 which was next to the headrail side of the rt side pocket so anything but straight in would scratch.... he softly floats it in to the rt head corner and to do so the cueball stayed along the rail... he then had to use extreme top w slight left to shoot the 7, I think, into the lt foot corner, and go 2 rails back for the 9 near the head rail.... against Johnny Archer I believe, with Incardona commentating on the accu stats mike.... anyone remember that one? What an incredible out. If the 6 was not against the point he could have banked it, and if it was only against the end of the point he could have forced it into the side by banging through the rubber, but none of those were available. I believe two other great things happened in that match that Archer won: Reyes hit an extreme draw into the upper rt/foot pocket to go 3 rails and land almost straight in on another ball, and there was in incredible safety battle, one of the best ever. Great run in a great match. FIND IT! You'll be glad...

Nobody remembers this apparently, Incardona probably would.... after Reyes trickled the ball off the side rail without scratching, he had to hit the next ball warp speed with the cueball stuck on the rail, and he somehow got some left english on it without miscuing or missing. Flat out mastery of spin guys.... that's probably my favorite Reyes runout.....