Indianaplis, IN July 16th and 17th 1500 added 10 ball Mid America 10 ball Tour

1on1pooltournys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
John Wayne's Sports Bar and Pub 2367 E. Stop 11 Road

1500 added based on 64, or 2500 added based on 128

30 dollar entry with 3 dollar administration fee

Handicapped AAA - C players with C players going to 5, B to 7, A to 9, AA 11, AAA 13 games.

Loser Breaks played on 19 Valley Bar Tables with Aramith cue balls

Player Registration at 11 doors open at 9 with the Calcutta starting at 12 sharp.

Mini tournaments start July 15th at 7 pm

BCA modified rules

Further information contact Christopher Lawson @ 317-400-8704

chicken ranch

strong "5" weak"6"
Silver Member
John Wayne's Sports Bar and Pub 2367 E. Stop 11 Road

1500 added based on 64, or 2500 added based on 128

30 dollar entry with 3 dollar administration fee

Handicapped AAA - C players with C players going to 5, B to 7, A to 9, AA 11, AAA 13 games.

Loser Breaks played on 19 Valley Bar Tables with Aramith cue balls

Player Registration at 11 doors open at 9 with the Calcutta starting at 12 sharp.

Mini tournaments start July 15th at 7 pm

BCA modified rules

Further information contact Christopher Lawson @ 317-400-8704
should be better than 9 ball loser breaks! will I be an a?

Last edited:

playerhater

American Soldier
Silver Member
I have played at John Waynes a couple of times and my driveway rolls better than there tables. I love the atmosphere, cool people, cold beer, food etc.,. But are the tables better? Its been about a year since i played there. I am not picky but there tables were horrible both times and it was a year apart.

Thanks
Joe

Roger Illinois

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament

Please respond:

I have played at John Waynes a couple of times and my driveway rolls better than there tables. I love the atmosphere, cool people, cold beer, food etc.,. But are the tables better? Its been about a year since i played there. I am not picky but there tables were horrible both times and it was a year apart.

Thanks
Joe

2gunnwilly

shark(big fish)
mid america 10 ball tour

this is the fairest tour out there only money taken out of the tournament is a $3 registration fee and anyone can win Jose Florez won the last one as a 5 handicap you can call that number anytime for info on tournament rules, location,upcoming events ETC.
Or you can email MIDAMERICA10BALLTOUR@YAHOO.COM

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Winner of the tournament recieves a True Rack. For more information check out www.thetruerack.com.

Good luck to all the entrants hope there is a great turnout. I have been told the added money will be prorated if the field is not full so thanks to John Waynes and Chris/Brian for putting together what should be a great event.

joe76195

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How can you call this FAIR ! One guy goes to 5, one guy goes to 11 or 13 on a valley with loser breaks ! This is even worse than the GSBT ! Can I play as a 5 if I use one hand ?

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm curious, how bad do the 5's have to play to get an 8 game spot. I'm guessing they are 3 ball runners.

Also, would a new/unknown player be ranked as 9 until the t.d. gets a better idea where he should be?

2gunnwilly

shark(big fish)
handicapped

when a 5 wins the tournament that means it is fair how many low handicaps do you see in the finals in any other tour. By fair we mean any handicap can win the better players have to play thier A game to get there just like the low handicaps do. NO WHINERS sounds like you just want to steal well no one can steal at this tournament you have to play good and get a few rolls to win just like everyone else!!!!!

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a kid who is having fun traveling around to various regional tournaments. He's not doing any good so he seemed excited to go to this one, thinking it would be fair. Naive. Since they don't know him, I doubt he's gonna be a 5 or 7. I just hope they don't put him at an 11 or 13. Such is life.