Instroke's L. Cowboy, Buffalo & Tooled care

sygfrid

alaskador
Silver Member
Hi guys!

I'd like to know which among the 3 lines of Instroke (leather cowboy, buffalo, & tooled) is the easiest to maintain (no cleaning needed, stains can be easily removed, etc)?

TIA!:)

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
sygfrid said:
Hi guys!

I'd like to know which among the 3 lines of Instroke (leather cowboy, buffalo, & tooled) is the easiest to maintain (no cleaning needed, stains can be easily removed, etc)?

I would say the cow leather would be easiest to clean..i have had the Buffalo Instroke since it came out and have only wiped it down a few times..myself and the people i shoot with never eat or drink near our equiptment. i have several items in my home made from buffalo..before you buy the buffalo case you should realize the patina of the case will change over time..i like the worn/antique look of the buffalo .some people do not realize this and after a year or so think that the buffalo case is worn out.so it is just a matter of personal preferance..good luck..Happy New Year :)

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
sygfrid said:
Hi guys!

I can't really answer your question because I've only had the Buffalo. I've never cleaned it and it is holding up fine and still looks good after about a year and a half.

jhendri2

Rack'em Sausage
Silver Member
I've had a tooled instroke for a couple years and it still looks brand new. Even if it was made in some foriegn communist country it's still a great case ;)

Jim