International Cue Collectors Show in Houston 2007

robertno1pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry if this is the wrong section, cut did not know where to post.

Richard Black's website has a flyer on an International Cue Collectors show coming up October 18-20, 2007 in Houston, Texas in the Magnolia Hotel.

www.blackcues.com and click on "Upcoming Events"

Information for tickets is to email Bill Stroud at bill@cues.com. This email does not work.

Does anyone know how to get tickets to this event or find out about it? Website for group putting this event on is www.cuecollectors.com.

rlw

Silver Member
I went to last years show and it was great!! I'm sure this years will be just as good.

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jimmyrayk said:
Hope a lot of guys from the board can make it. I can't wait. :) :)

It is a great show.. If you love to see some of the greatest cues in the world, I suggest you inquire about this show...
I've been to every show since it's inception.. Richard Black is playing host, so it should be a special show..
I will be displaying at the show also...
I look foward seeing everyone there..
Best,
Ken Kerner
Highendcues

JimmyRayK

Gina collector
Silver Member
Show

HighEndCues said:
It is a great show.. If you love to see some of the greatest cues in the world, I suggest you inquire about this show...
I've been to every show since it's inception.. Richard Black is playing host, so it should be a special show..
I will be displaying at the show also...
I look foward seeing everyone there..
Best,
Ken Kerner
Highendcues

I would love display at the show and I and will try next year. It is just a pain in the a$$ trying to get everything there. I am hoping Mr. Stroud will eventually hold a show here in the midwest. He has told me before that he has considered Chicago, Kansas City, etc.

In the meantime I hope to take just a few of my special pieces this year. New additions from Stroud, Schick and Gutierrez.

Jimmy

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have heard about this show in the past. Is this a place where dealers will show and sell their wares, or is this simply an exhibition? I want to go, but don't know if I should take the time to bring anything besides cash with me. thanks for any info.

qfancier

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think it is a get-together for cue makers to show some of their recent work and collectors who show samples of what they own. The public can view the displays on Saturday and meet the makers.

As far as I know, there are no "dealers" showing.