IPT Chalk and ordering from the IPT website?

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've heard it mentioned about three times already that the IPT playing chalk is of really good quality.Perhaps Colin C, Linda or others can verify this.

I'm looking to buy a box, however, was wondering if others have been getting any items they've ordered from the IPT site in a propmpt manner?Is it safe to order from there and just how good is their chalk?

RJ
 

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
I've heard it mentioned about three times already that the IPT playing chalk is of really good quality.Perhaps Colin C, Linda or others can verify this.

I'm looking to buy a box, however, was wondering if others have been getting any items they've ordered from the IPT site in a propmpt manner?Is it safe to order from there and just how good is their chalk?

RJ

Seriously, I can't even understand why you would think about buying anything from the IPT store before they have paid the pro players from Reno what they owe. Why ANYone would, for that matter.

I have been interested in buying a few of the eight ball matches, but I won't even consider doing it until all players have been paid in full. I told the person who emailed me store info from the IPT the same thing. They responded that KT had sent out an email explaining why payment was late.

I responded... "Yeah, but nowhere in the email Deno sent out did it say WHEN the players were getting paid."

Funnily enough, I got no response.

Russ
 

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Seems like you've just painted yourself as a saint and me as a villian.:(
(rep points for saintly hood coming your way)

Not a problem Russ, your evangalistic ways have changed me and I've repented and am now a new man.:D

RJ(was probably going to wait anyways) will now FOR SUREwait until the players are paid.

RJ
 
Last edited:

nfty9er

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny

recoveryjones said:
Seems like you've just painted yourself as a saint and me as a villian.:(
(rep points for saintly hood coming your way)

Not a problem Russ, your evangalistic ways have changed me and I've repented and am now a new man.:D

RJ(was probably going to wait anyways) will now FOR SUREwait until the players are paid.

RJ

But you could look at it both ways meaning if you buy stuff now maybe they can pay players. :Yeh
 

Russ Chewning

Short Bus Russ - C player
Silver Member
recoveryjones said:
Seems like you've just painted yourself as a saint and me as a villian.:(
(rep points for saintly hood coming your way)

Not a problem Russ, your evangalistic ways have changed me and I've repented and am now a new man.:D

RJ(was probably going to wait anyways) will now FOR SUREwait until the players are paid.

RJ

RJ,

Didn't mean it to come across that way. I guess my frustration with the IPT was coming through. They have a lot of gall sending out mass emails to customers when they are not paying the players.

Russ
 

VonRhett

Friends Call Me "von"
Silver Member
Why would you, unless you were one waiting on a check. Which you aren't. The OP asked a legitimate question, and you respond with payroll delivery issues, of which you're not even a recipient? :confused:

I'm not trying to start anything between us, and I'm certainly not defending the IPT. Players should be paid after their last match, or after the final match, as in Poker. But your response is not even related to IPT Chalk.

Well, back to the original question: I have purchased a box (gross) of IPT Chalk from their website. I did this months ago, before they had the "membership" option, so I paid $27.95 plus shipping for a total of about $35.00. The chalk is indeed different from Masters, though it is probably made by Tweeten. It's a slightly finer granule, which adheres well to the tip.

I still prefer Sang Lee chalk over anything else, though it is pricey.

Ordering on the IPT web site is safe & secure. I received the chalk about 1-week after ordering, which was quicker then expected.

I can't decide whether to keep the chalk, in case Russ is right and they close up in the near future, (then maybe in the year 2050 the chalk would be worth something :D ) or to sell it to someone who can put it to good use.

Russ Chewning said:
Funnily enough, I got no response.
Russ
 

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks for your response VonRhett, much appreciated.

I was wondering if you have a website link or some info on purchasing some of that Sang Lee chalk?How expensive is it and what do you like about it?
Much appreciated.
RJ
 

recoveryjones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Russ Chewning said:
RJ,

Didn't mean it to come across that way. I guess my frustration with the IPT was coming through. They have a lot of gall sending out mass emails to customers when they are not paying the players.

Russ

Not a problem Russ,as I can understand the frustrations many players and fans are feeling.

I'm just down to my last few cubes of masters and our pool hall has bought the cheapest crap imaginable.

Also if there is better quality chalk out there, I will take any help I can get.:p
RJ
 

Colin Colenso

<-- My Kids
Silver Member
Hi RJ,
I've had the IPT chalk at home for a couple of months and am quite happy with it. Holds to the tip well.

It does get on your hands more easily than other chalks due to the fine grain I find, but it does the job.

I'm no expert on chalks, so there could be better ones around as far as I know.

Colin
 
Top