JAMES WHITE Blow-out! Never played box point

strokinwheeler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Elephants are crying on this one! SOLD pending receipt of payment delivered, cash only - no trades
This cue is made with purpleheart, maple, purpleheart, maple on ebony re-cuts, not veneers. Sorry, my pics just don't do this cue justice.
Maple & purpleheart rings at all spots
Burgundy genuine lizard wrap
3/8 - 10 1" solid ivory joint
8 sharp ivory inlays in the ebony points and butt sleeve
19 oz.
2 - 13mm, 4.1 oz shafts with 1" ivory ferrules
This cue is immaculate, and unique
Please, CONT.US only, and sorry, no trades. USPS M.O.
Let me know if you have any questions.
S6300867_edited.jpg
[/IMG]
S6300904_edited.jpg
[/IMG]
S6300893_edited.jpg
[/IMG]
S6300902_edited.jpg
[/IMG]
S6300906_edited.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
This an absolute steal for this cue......20 point cue, solid ivory joint, large ivory inlays, authentic lizard wrap, bridge points, and it's a James White IN NEW CONDITIOON TO BOOT....If anybodies looking for a solid player for under 2K you won find a better deal!!! This price is absolutely stupid.....

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Super Sweet Deal

Best deal I have seen on AZBilliards in a very long time. If I wasn't buying a Harley-Davidson in the next week or two I would definately take this cue. Good Luck with the sale someone will be a very happy camper.

Kevin

mullyman

Hung Like a Gnat!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I have no relationship at all with the seller but this needs to be bumped back to the top. You will not find a JMW cue of this caliber at this price. Dude, you must be hurting big time to let this go so cheap. I can't imagine Jim making this for under 3k, and just barely under if he does.

As the owner of a JMW cue myself I can attest to the fine craftsmanship and playability of his cues.

Someone is going to be a happy camper if they buy this.
MULLY

gregoryg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome cue....

Ths is one awesome James White cue! It's such a shame that I need to spend any extra money on a new engine for my truck. Otherwise this is one of the few cues I would ever think about buying. Hope you can sell it quickly!

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Fyi

I know you all have read the cliche on this forum "The pictures don't do this cue any justice!" Well I've seen this cue first hand, and it's obvious Monte is lacking in the photography department..I know the new owner will be stoked once he gets this beauty in their possesion...The point work is really really clean..Somebody needs to take advantage of this opportunity!!! :thumbup:

strokinwheeler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks go out to all for the kind words. BTW Dale, are you saying I need to get MY camera back, or new hands!!! Kidding, thanks.

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Great Cue!

I have only owneed one White Cue. I am thinking seriously about this cue! Absolutely a complete steal!
Great Luck with this sale. I will call a few old friends and see if they are looking.
Monster Cue, this price is too low for a used cue price.
Nick :)