Silver Member

Attachments

• lenjos.jpg
    lenjos.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 262

midwikkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Zims, the tournament in January sounds very interesting. Any of the top players in St. Louis usually wind up with a team there? Also is it handicapped or what?? I think I could get a team together for it no problem. Basically some "decent" b and c players that just love the competition.

Zims Rack

Promoting the Cueing Arts
Silver Member
The tournament is NOT handicapped. It is with 6 guys (bring subs) and you play partners and each match is a race to 7 or 9 depending on number of teams entered. A majority of the players are C+ to B+ with an ocassional A player there. There has been some players from St. Louis before. Andy Quinn has played once or twice, I think Lil' Pat played once or twice also! I have not played in the tournament in 4 years due to my Military commitments, but plan on playing in this coming tournament. Bring a team out, it's a good time and you WILL find "action" if you want it!

Zim

midwikkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yeah i read it was not handicapped after i left that post. i talked to a few ppl and i think we are gonna give it a shot this year. got some solid players interested in it. that's cool quinn and pat have played there b4.....i definetly think it will b a good experience

Zims Rack

Silver Member
It generaly draws in some of the "old school" players from the past. Many bank players, one pocket players and your average run of the mill bar players. Don't let the appearance fool ya' though, these guys can play pretty darn good!

When you figure out who you are going to have on your team, email that info to me. Make sure you have a few phone numbers on the list in case I need to contact you quickly.

Zim

Zims Rack

Silver Member
Just wanted to send a reminder out about this tournament in January!

Hope to see some of you there,
Zim

midwikkid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have my team all lined up for the Jan event. Can't wait to see how we can compare w/some of the other players in the area. The team i'm taking is basically from about outside of the St. Louis area.........around Rolla, and that area.]

Zims Rack

Silver Member
Midwikkid- email the names and contact numbers if you don't mind giving out your players names.

Zim