Jay Helfert.....DAD?

Donovan

A little security, goes..
Silver Member
Donovan asks in his best Sylvester Junior's voice, "Oh Father, were you in Chicago, December of 1967?"

I was looking at pics from last year's DCC, when someone in my family asked if that was me. I looked at who they were pointing to. It was a thumbnail pic of Jay Helfert just standing there by himself.

Then I got to thinking, my mom said she hung out in the pool halls when she was younger. She was the bookworm type who would go there to study. I also distinctly remember her saying, "Not all the guys that hung out in the pool hall were bad people mind you." :confused: Hmmmm?

So, I ask you Jay...ARE YOU MY DADDY? :D

Here are the pics of us.
JayHelfertDCC2006.jpg
d052.jpg

..............JAY..................DONOVAN.....

:eek: DAD, don't say you won't claim me?:eek:

SO what do you guys think, is Jay my long lost PAPA?;)

jimmyg

Mook! What's a Mook?
Silver Member
Donovan said:
Donovan asks in his best Sylvester Junior's voice, "Oh Father, were you in Chicago, December of 1967?"

I was looking at pics from last year's DCC, when someone in my family asked if that was me. I looked at who they were pointing to. It was a thumbnail pic of Jay Helfert just standing there by himself.

Then I got to thinking, my mom said she hung out in the pool halls when she was younger. She was the bookworm type who would go there to study. I also distinctly remember her saying, "Not all the guys that hung out in the pool hall were bad people mind you." :confused: Hmmmm?

Here are the pics of us.
JayHelfertDCC2006.jpg
d052.jpg

Donovan, I think that your search is over regardless of what the DNA tests show.;)

Jim

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
Donovan said:

Here are the pics of us.
JayHelfertDCC2006.jpg
d052.jpg

Donovan quit playing games last january you said SHORTY was your dad !!!!:D

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
ALL RIGHT EVERYBODY STOP !!! as head of Donovan's security force i feel that you all need an explanation of what has transpired..i am getting tons of pm's because of Donovan's post.many of you WANTING to be Donovan's dad..Donovan has narrowed his choices to these 2 for whatever reasons which will remain private to him...Donovan is doing well after his treatments however he still suffers from delusion..this occured in december of 2005 when he found out Santa was NOT real.so please bare with us in these traumatic times..sincerly Cuejoey..

Last edited:

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
hemicudas said:
Jay isn't the only one who ran the roads during that time period. A lot of us did.

ROFL. Donovan, what about Joe? Joe Mama!

Could it be that I, Wonder Woman am your mother and this is your alter-ego?? :eek: :D

Attachments

• Wonder_WoMan (Medium).jpg
    Wonder_WoMan (Medium).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 489

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
rackmsuckr said:

Could it be that I, Wonder Woman am your mother and this is your alter-ego?? :eek: :D
Yet another recent photo of HAL !

Donovan

Silver Member
cuejoey said:
Donovan quit playing games last january you said SHORTY was your dad !!!!:D
I know if that were true, my mom would have told me about that! The Shorty Hook-up?!?! :D

hemicudas said:
Jay isn't the only one who ran the roads during that time period. A lot of us did.
So Bill, are you saying that you were a "good guy", or that my mom remembers you? :p

rackmsuckr said:

I am not going to comment about Joe Mama. I can't een believe you posted that picture. :eek: Now about you being my mom...So are you saying you may have hooked up with Jay in the late winter of '67 in the Windy City and you taught me to stop wetting myself? *JK* I know there is only one love of your life!

rackmsuckr

Linda Carter - The QUEEN!
Silver Member
Donovan said:
I am not going to comment about Joe Mama. I can't een believe you posted that picture. :eek: Now about you being my mom...So are you saying you may have hooked up with Jay in the late winter of '67 in the Windy City and you taught me to stop wetting myself? *JK* I know there is only one love of your life!

Where do you think Jay got his penchant for Asian women??? :D :p :rolleyes:

hemicudas

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Of course that would have been some time ago when I was in dead stroke and looked more presentable.

Last edited:

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
Timberly said:
That photo resembles Drivermaker way more than it does Hal! :D
i thought it was Hal in the AZ room at DCC !!!:D if you look close at the tool box in the picture it looks like a Hal Houle aiming system in there.

Donovan

Silver Member
cuejoey said:
:eek: i did not have sexual relations with that woman.i am NOT Donovan's father-Bill Clinton at the Democratic National Convention Chicago 1990 :eek:

cuejoey's signature, this is priceless! Your are just nuts.

JAY, FATHER, COME ON PLEASE PLEASE CLAIM ME!;)

chilli66

the chilli is back!
Silver Member
Jay is staying very quiet on this one isn't he? And Linda, where on earth do you find some of the pics you post?:D

cuejoey

25 mm chain guns matter
Silver Member
last time i heard someone PM'd me saying Jay was sedated and asleep for the night.....................that pic was sent to Linda by a fellow AZer who attended this years DCC ..they took the picture of Hal while he was getting ready to play for some serious jelly beans in the AZ room.:D