Kim Davenport

Rickw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone heard how Kim is doing? For those of you that haven't heard, he was at golf driving range and a ball bounced off a metal stanchion and hit him in the eye. The last I heard, he was going to need a cornea transplant or something.

Good luck Kim. I hope everything turned out okay for you!

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I talked with both Johnny Archer and Earl Strickland at the U S Open last month. Earl told me that he was doing ok and to ask Johnny if i needed more details. So i asked Johnny. Johnny claims that he has had 1 surgery and is expecting to have another 1 done. That is all i can answer........................................mike

M

marcswisher

Hi Rick, this is Marc from Modesto...Last I saw Kim was a month or so ago and he was playing and of course beating a 120 speed player and talking about getting his surgery done. I hear he's spending time at his pool hall, Championship Billiards, here in Modesto.
It wouldn't suprise me if he quickly reclaims his world beater status once his recovery is complete. Kim is a true champion and has as much heart as ANYBODY. . . . Marc Swisher

Rickw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks a lot for the information Cueball and Marc. Maybe when he does fully recover, he'll have that renewed desire to be the world beater he used to be. I wonder if he's still interested in golf? I think I'd stay away from it if I were him.