Latest pick up. 1990 Richard Black “Bushka” with upgrades. It has never been chalked or played with.

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
The original owner received it, put it in a case for 30 years, and never chalked or played with it. The finish has settled in a few places, as to be expected. Otherwise, it’s in mint, unrestored, original condition.

I’m having John Bender make me a new shaft that I’ll play with. Im in the “cues are meant to be played with camp.” John and Richard go way back, and John mentioned he has some of the black phenolic from Richard’s shop from this time period available for the collar.
BAA0C749-8831-4A92-879D-0E74A7D7FDA7.jpeg
C3654474-D5F4-4378-ACFE-B868402B0D2F.jpeg

Last edited:

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Here’s the original receipt. I blocked out the customers name $1260 back in 1990 / 1991
4F2AF17A-8871-4C80-9F46-32448920E9A7.jpeg

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue, I can't even begin to imagine owning that cue and not playing with it. Hopefully you will give it some serious table time.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy it in the greatest of health.

-don

JusticeNJ

Four Points/Steel Joints
Silver Member
Great looking cue, I can't even begin to imagine owning that cue and not playing with it. Hopefully you will give it some serious table time.

Thanks for sharing and enjoy it in the greatest of health.

-don
It's an excellent playing cue. I ran 101 with it last night. The highest I have on video is running 69 with it. Everything is well balanced - the weight, the taper, etc. Not too firm, not too soft. It has a nice "ping" to it as well - by far my favorite aspect of any cue.

Gear101

1260 dollar cue...I'm more than happy to let you make a little money on me, how about I offer 1326 for it. LOL

Beautiful cue....

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue and thanks for posting that impressive run. Cue looks great in your hands and has a nice sound.

-don