LBM vs Saber-T vs Elforyn

David Beck

Let us to Billiards!
Silver Member
Anyone know the relative weights and hardness? Or at least have an opinion on any of them?

Can't seem to find information anywhere besides here. Where's a cuemaking component database when you need one? Thanks for the help. :D

Last edited:

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I'd be surprised if LBM ferrule is was not the lightest. I've weighed it in comparison to other ferrules before. Did not include SaberT or Elforyn.

Martin

David Beck said:
Anyone know the relative weights and hardness?

Can't seem to find information anywhere besides here. Where's a cuemaking component database when you need one? Thanks for the help. :D

David Beck

Let us to Billiards!
Silver Member
jazznpool said:
I'd be surprised if LBM ferrule is was not the lightest. I've weighed it in comparison to other ferrules before. Did not include SaberT or Elforyn.

Martin

Thanks. I think Atlas has Elforyn listed as lighter than LBM, but it is 5 times more expensive, and I can't find any weight for Saber-T.

rhncue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
David Beck said:
Thanks. I think Atlas has Elforyn listed as lighter than LBM, but it is 5 times more expensive, and I can't find any weight for Saber-T.

5 times more expensive? You must be shopping at a different Atlas Supply than myself. Elforyn is more expensive but not double, let alone 5 times the price. Elforyn = 23.69 per ft. LBM = 13.00 per ft.

Dick

David Beck

Let us to Billiards!
Silver Member
rhncue said:
5 times more expensive? You must be shopping at a different Atlas Supply than myself. Elforyn is more expensive but not double, let alone 5 times the price. Elforyn = 23.69 per ft. LBM = 13.00 per ft.

Dick

5 times may have been a little overexaggerated. Actually, remind me not to do math after being awake for 28 hours. :p Thanks for the correction.