Looking for case...2x4 or 3x5

blucollar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Preferably barton style interior....will entertain cases up to $ 400 shipped..thanx in advance

Lou Bones

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Preferably barton style interior....will entertain cases up to $ 400 shipped..thanx in advance

I'm not sure what you're looking for in terms of style, etc., but I recently started a similar thread because I was looking for a case, same size as you and I got a lot of useful info. I decided on a Sterling Wave Case. The size you are looking for costs around $125 or so, depending who you buy it from. Two people on this site sell them. If you want their contact info, PM me. There is a really good review of the Sterling Wave case on this site too. Just type that in the search box and you should find it. You can also do what I did, which is google it. I went on Google, clicked the Images tab, and typed in Sterling Wave Cases. They have leather ones, suade ones, ballistic nylon ones, and automotive-grade vinyl ones.

foxcues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
I have a murnak legends and champions case 2x4,a 3x6 swift,a2x4 old unknown(justis/flowers style) a 3x6 justis,3x7 instroke and a couple others.pm if interested in anything