looking to contact Ed young and DPK

sandman812

if you can fix it today, do it
Gold Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have I believe to be a David Kersenbrock cue, i have owned it for over 20 years. im trying to get ahold of David for restoration but to no avail so far. I have texted Ed several times to no avail. I was told David is working with Ed at his shop in Chicago. I posted this cue on this form in 2007 and posts strongly said it was or possibly could be an actual DPK.

here is my original post with pics, with a responce from another member with a cue that is very similar.
http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=66949

on the butt of the cue there is no bolt it actually was a rubber bumper 5/8 in diameter that was broke off. the person whom gave me the cue screwed a bar cue bumper into that existing rubber piece.

really want to get it restored and verified, maybe even get another shaft made for it. please help if you can.

thanks

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
They are a couple of flakes.

That is why no one wants their new Cues anymore. They have no respect for their Customers. Once the cues are sold they just do not want to know. They are not worth the trouble.
Try SouthWest. You call and the Costumer comes first.

Good luck,
Nick :)

Last edited:

Bob Farr

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
276   0   1
That is why no one wants their new Cues anymore. They have no respect for their Customers. Once the cues are sold they just do not want to know. They are not worth the trouble.
Try SouthWest. You call and the Costumer comes first.

Good luck,
Nick :)
I agree with Nick. If you are lucky enough (or Unlucky enough) to get a hold of them. They will probably keep your cue for 2 or 3 years. Just from others experiences I've seen on the forum. GL

sandman812

if you can fix it today, do it
Gold Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks all, its been a month now..... im sending it into SW for laurie and her craftsmen to take care of. I love it!!!! shoots so sweet. needs to be rebeatified. not to much major except the butt ring.

thanks again ill post pics when i get it back

dpaulnot

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I remember you

The name escapes me but I remember helping with your original post.
Give me a call sometime and well get in some games and catch up. David
820-5756