max eberle on manswers

Johnson

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
anyone else watch this show on spike? some funny/stupid and a few useful things on there, i believe it was max in some pool hall holding a cue and they asked him what he'd do if he ever got car jacked, said he'd get em in a headlock and then wait for the cops to come
________

Last edited:

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Johnson said:
anyone else watch this show on spike? some funny/stupid and a few useful things on there, i believe it was max in some pool hall holding a cue and they asked him what he'd do if he ever got car jacked, said he'd get em in a headlock and then wait for the cops to come

OMG - my Mom just mentioned last night she was watching this. Of course, the part she was watching was how to get drunk faster and never mentioned anything about someone in a pool hall. ;)

McChen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i saw this episode and i was thinking that guy must be into pool cuz i could tell from his ferrule and tip that he had a nice cue. this is when you know you have a pool problem, when you can glean this type of information from a few seconds of video, haha :)

Bastian

Sleepy
Silver Member
Melinda said:
OMG - my Mom just mentioned last night she was watching this. Of course, the part she was watching was how to get drunk faster and never mentioned anything about someone in a pool hall. ;)
Sounds like I missed a good show.. so how do you get drunk faster?

poolcuemaster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Liquor is Quicker

Bastian said:
Sounds like I missed a good show.. so how do you get drunk faster?

Looks like you pour the booze in the poop shoot to get drunk quicker or die quicker from alcohol poisioning, looks like dumb shit mixed with alcohol.

Glad I don't drink anymore Leonard

Bastian

Sleepy
Silver Member
Well, Spike TV has never been known for it's quality educational programming heh, so I guess I'm not surprised!

The Kiss

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I only caught the worlds biggest boob implants...The girl had 2 Wilson basketballs implanted in her chest

mosconiac

Job+Wife+Child=No Stroke
Silver Member
Could you see the seams of the balls through her tightly stretched skin? Maybe even the Wilson logo? LOL